Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

tirsdag 30. desember 2008

More from the ush.net message-board about the problems at Microsoft etc.

Re: A crazy person emails the queen
by johncons on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:50 pm

_pinhead_ wrote:
Weren't those twins that tried to kill themselves on a motorway swedish or norweigan women? that was pretty mental I wonder what happened to them


They were Swedish.

I don't know what happened to them, I didn't really understand what that was about.

I've been thinking that the accusations on my, in this thread etc, that says one shouldn't employ me, because I'm a stalker etc.

Which there isn't any thruth in at all, these accusations are just taken out of the air.

I've been contacting blogger, the Police in the US, and the Police in Norway, about the hate-blog, which anonymious persons have set up against me.

(I have a IPCC complaint against the British Police, so I contacted the US and Norwegian Police about the hate-blog).

But noone are doing anything about the hate-blog.

I think it could be some mob/mafia stuff, to distroy my name, since I have an employment-case against Berteslmann/Microsoft.

So that this could be eg. the American Government that are behind, since they have also been messing with me a lot in other situations:

http://www.scribd.com/groups/view/14830 ... activation

Erik Ribsskog

PS.

I say this on the tracking-cookie program I have, that Apple was reading on my blog, about the problems at Microsoft.

And later someone had given them the URL to some family-problems I had written about, also on the blog, and then Apple stopped reading.

So that the FBI/CIA etc., are distroying my name with the hate-blog, and doing other things to protect Microsoft, so that I wont get anywhere
with my employment-case against them.

Something like this.


http://ush.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=229585&p=2915098#p2915098

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter