Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

torsdag 8. januar 2009

E-mail to the Mirror regarding that someone has been using my name to comment on their articles, calling me 'crazy guy' etc.




Google Mail - Someone has been using my name to comment on your articles.










Google Mail


Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>




Someone has been using my name to comment on your articles.











Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>



Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 5:55 AM




To:
investigate@mirror.co.uk






Hi,



someone has been using my name, to comment on your articles:



http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/investigations/2008/07/charity-conman-peter-lyon-gets.html



They use the name 'Erik Ribbskog' (which is my name), and later 'erik

'crazy guy' ribbskog'.



So I think this must be a crime, to use someones name like this, must

be identety-theft, and calling someone

'crazy guy', must be bullying/harassment, which isn't legal eighter.



They spell my name in a way (with a double b) that they did on

Bertelsmann Arvato's Microsoft Scandinavian

Product Activation, in Liverpool, which I have an employment-case

against, (and where a lot of phoney stuff

happened, (women disappearing from work for months, the use of illigal

management-methods (reinforcement that's almost like programming),

a lot of bullying from managers etc), so I think this is probably

connected with what went on at Bertelsmanns Microsoft-activation, in

2005

and 2006:



http://www.scribd.com/groups/view/14830-arvato-services-ltd-s-microsoft-scandinavian-product-activation



So if you need things to investigate, please feel free to investigate

the Bertelsmann-case, because the police and the lawyers are just

'messing with

me'.



I gave the Police all the files, to a constable at the police-office,

but they gave it back, by sending a letter, calling the files 'found

property', and calling

me 'Miss Erik Ribsskog', and they have later done a lot of other

phoney stuff, using phoney e-mail addresses etc.



So the Police are obviously not very fine eighter. They don't seem to

want to investigate what has been going on, for some reason. So maybe

someone

should have a look at this case.



And the IPCC and the Home Office are also just messing with me, I

think I have to say.



So I was wondering who it is that is using my name, but I don't think

it's any use in contacting the Police etc., about things like this,

since they

don't care about peoples rights it seems.



But I thought I could send this e-mail anyway, since I thought this

seemed a bit peculiar.



Yours sincerely,



Erik Ribsskog








Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter