Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

torsdag 29. januar 2009

More from the Green Forum.

ABH wrote:
Quote:
Why do you write my name 'EriK', by the way.

With a capital 'K', at the end(?)

I guess you don't write about my case, because you want to help.

You just want to f*ck the foreigners around, right?

I wish I wasn't chased by some 'mafian' in Norway so that I would have had to live in Britain.

Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog


It was nothing more than a simple typo. I spelt it Eric until I realised that it was Erik. Didn't spot tha fact that the caps lock was on by the time I corrected it. Sorry to have cased you any offence.

As far as I am aware many supporters only visit the forum occasionally and only the most ardent every couple of days. Asking for help at 11pm and then getting ratty by 11.16pm because know one has yet offered any advice is hardly going to attract any further comments or advice.

Obviously I now regret trying to get visitors to this forum to visit your blog if your latest response is anything to go by.


You shouldn't type peoples names with typos in them.

And I think it's disrespectful, to call people with only their firstname, when you don't know them.

You should buy new glasses then, if you don't spot the caps.

I don't really belive you, you're just being a lying piss-ant I think.

The 11.16 pm stuff is just b*llshit as well, I wrote the new post since I spoted your misspelling of my name, so the 11.16 pm-stuff is just b*llshit as well.

You're just full of shit.

Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog


http://www.amv3.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9036#9036

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter