Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

søndag 8. februar 2009

More from the LiveLeak website

in the USA i think most guys wouldnt be bothered by it unless he is a woosy - the girls might get a schlong or two swung at them though cause there's always one real idiot in the group isnt there
Posted 1 hour ago by "Beinrich_Bimmler" (R)

Quote | Flag Comment (0)
Delete Comment?

Ok,

if this has happened, at the T�yenbadet, in Oslo, that the female washing staff had been washing the all age mens changing room and showers within the opening hours, or at a primary school in Norway, then it would have been a scandal in Norway.

But I guess you are thinking about a private gym, you probably don't have public gyms in the USA, do you?

In Norway, I think people tend to think that public places should be decent.

It's like when you go to the library, you don't expect that the cleaning woman is going to wash the urinal during the opening hours there, or how is this in the USA, have you got public libraries there?


Posted 20 mins ago by "johncons" (R)

Quote | Flag Comment (0)
Delete Comment?

PS.

I was at Detroit Airport, in 2005.

And there weren't any Norwegian (My first language) immigration/holiday-forms, and there weren't any forms in English.

But then they had a immigration-employee there, that you reminded me of now.

He screamed at me across the hall, 'sprechen sie Deutch'.

He screamed at me, if I spoke German.

(Since the flight was from Franfurt, ant the Lufthansa-employee didn't give me a form, aboard the fligth).

Norway was occupied by nazi-Germany, during WWII, so I didn't like being screamed at in German, so I screamed back 'nicht sehr gut', since the only German I know, I've picked up from holidays etc, since my aunt used to live in Switzerland.

So I don't think the situation is that good in America any longer, since you can't afford to print forms in other languages than French and German and Spanish.

But anyway, I was sent back to Europe by the Immigration-police, (who spoke American-English, and not German), so I don't think I'll go back anyway, and risk that this will happen again.

So it isn't really a problem for me with the forms.

Your picture just reminded me of the airport immigration-control staff.

But that's how it is sometimes I guess, that one get's flashbacks like this.

I suspect it is like that.

Sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog


http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=be7_1234064706&c=1#comments

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter