Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

torsdag 9. april 2009

I wrote to the American Embassy in London, since I'm a bit worried about 'Mr. Ewans', since he's obviously under control of some criminals now




Google Mail - To the American Embassy in London. (One of your citizens in problems?)










Google Mail


Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>




To the American Embassy in London. (One of your citizens in problems?)











Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>



Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 12:48 AM




To:
SCSLondon@state.gov






Hi,



I've been corresponding with a person who says he is an American P.I.

living in London.



(About some problems to do with some mafia, set up by Jens Christian

Hauge, it seems, in Norway).



But your citizen who calls himself Mr. Nick Ewans, (even if he says

that this is not his real name).



He now seems to be under control.



Even if I call him things that are insulting, and explaines, that I

don't want anything more to do with him.



Still he goes on.



(Like a maniac, I think one have to say).



So I think something must be wrong, if 'Mr Ewans', an American, who is

from the mightiest country in

the World, acts like a maniac.



So I wanted to express to you my worry about this, that he could be

under control.



Yours sincerely,



Erik Ribsskog



PS.



Here one can see the conversation, and that Mr. Ewans still went on,

(a bit like a maniac), even if I

wrote insults to him, to get him to stop:



Ewans Nick

<ewans.nick@gmail.com>







Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 12:18 AM









To:

eribsskog@gmail.com













11:47 PM

Ewans: hi Erik

12 minutes

12:00 AM

Ewans: I think you should return to Norway. It's safer there (my experience)

me: who is this?

Ewans: Nick Ewans

12:01 AM

me: where's your name gone from the chat

Ewans: ?

You don't see my name?

me: it doesn't say your name on the chat

nope

Ewans: weird

Did you get my email?

me: yes, i read your email

12:02 AM

Ewans: I'm in Oslo now

me: i think it's a bit strange, that you have turned 180 degrees in everything

ok

Ewans: I haven't turned 180 degrees. But after spending more time

investigating, I came to some new conclusions

12:03 AM

which I think are good news

me: ok, i thought it was a bit strange that you spoke with my old

coleguess, without asking me first

12:04 AM

Ewans: You've mentioned the name of a lot of them on your blog, so I

had much background material (I can read Norwegian)

me: ok, but you didn't say that you spoke on behalf of me, i hope

Ewans: No.

me: and how can you know who to trust?

Ewans: I don't now, quite.

12:05 AM

But I've spoken to several people, and I feel I've reached a conclusin

that is correct

me: ok, but don't you think it's a bit strange, that the whole suburb

of Bjørndal should be involved in a practical joke against me?

12:06 AM

Ewans: The whole suburb?

me: practicly

do they say that it was just a joke?

Ewans: Please elaborate

me: well i overheard about this from several people at Bjørndal

12:07 AM

and several people acted strange

Ewans: yes, one of your former co-workers who remembered what happened

told me it was a (silly) joke

me: I overheard about it from at least four people

Ewans: Well, I haven't spoken to all of them, but

me: why would two women in their 50's, who i didn't know, have a silly

joke against me

12:08 AM

i don't think this add up

Ewans: I guess they could have heard of the joke from the others and

repeated it, because they believed you believed it?

me: are you sure that you haven't been tricked by the people on Bjørndal?

the two established women in their 50's?

12:09 AM

you obviously don't know how established Norwegian women act

Ewans: I told them I was working on a book, I didn't say I knew you

personally or something like that

I couldn't identify the two women

me: ok, but you are aware of that I've published our conversations on

my blog, which is being read mostly in Norway?

12:10 AM

i don't think this adds up

Ewans: But I believe you may have been scared after hearing of it (the

joke) and possibly "imagined" some of it (very usual)

me: ok

what about my father

you said it was a dane

have you got the file perhaps?

how could you mix up my father with a dane?

Ewans: No, I have the information from a bank-employee in Frankfurt

12:11 AM

me: I think you are a bit inpolite saying that this is just something

I've imagined

Ewans: I didn't say that

me: so I don't think it's any point of going on

Ewans: Some people made a joke, obviously

So there is some substance

me: i also got my face distroyed

was that also a practical joke?

Ewans: an accident?

12:12 AM

me: I'm sorry Mr. Ewans, I doubt you a bit now

Ewans: ok

me: no, i think i have explained about that to you

12:13 AM

and the stuff with my grandfather

Ewans: About your face?

me: was that also a joke?

yeah, I thought i had explained about it

Ewans: No joke, but your sister isn't persecuted because of that

It's a long time ago

me: my sister?

Ewans: most people are dead

me: my sister is in on what

Ewans: your sister is the grandchild of Johannes as well

me: on whats going on

yes, like my brother

Ewans: yes

12:14 AM

me: but i don't trust my sister

she'

Ewans: ok

me: she

she's in on this the way i see it

she

she's an illuminist i think

Ewans: I see

12:15 AM

me: she was using a norwegian boy as a slave in Karl Johan

Ewans: For how long has she been an illuminist, do you think?

me: was that a joke as well?

i dont know, ask the boy from Karl Johan

i dont i should speak more with you

Ewans: Idon't know his identity

12:16 AM

why?

me: you are obviously thinking that im imagening things

we arent on the same level

Ewans: No

me: you speak down to me

Ewans: I'm not thinking you are imagining everything

me: thats my opinion

Ewans: But some incidents may have other explanations

me: my opinion is that you are speaking down to me

ok?

12:17 AM

did that get throug?

Ewans: I don't feel it that way, it's not my intention

me: ..

ok, but this is still my opinion

ok?

Ewans: Ok

me: ok, so i say goodbye then

ok?

Ewans: Are you sure?

me: now your doing it again

Ewans: I would really like to speak to you some more

12:18 AM

me: piss off mr ewans

piss off

Ewans: I see

me: fuck off

Ewans: Why?

me: blody yankee bastard

ive had enough

piss off

piss off

Ewans: What's going on?

me: do you hear me?

Ewans: Why are you so angry at me?

me: i dont want anything more to do with you

aren't you listening

im out

bye

12:19 AM

Ewans: erik, please







Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter