Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

torsdag 25. juni 2009

Nå sendte jeg en klage til BT, ettersom medarbeiderne deres lyver på telefonen. (In Norwegian)




Google Mail - I want to complain - I have a complaint about my service - I have a general complaint [Incident:090625-019223]










Google Mail


Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>




I want to complain - I have a complaint about my service - I have a general complaint [Incident:090625-019223]











Residential Services
<residential.services@bt.com>



Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 12:10 PM




Reply-To:
Residential Services <residential.services@bt.com>


To:
eribsskog@gmail.com


















BT Help






This is an automatic response, please don't reply to this address.



Thanks for contacting us, we will reply to you as soon as we can.



The reference number for your email is 090625-019223.
If you need to contact us again before we reply, please tell us your
reference number. The best way to contact us is by visiting
www.bt.com/help/contactus.




For help and advice 24 hours a day please visit www.bt.com/help.




Kind regards,



eCustomer Services Team




This email contains BT information, which may be privileged or confidential. It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity named above. If you're not the intended recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information is prohibited. If you've received this email in error, please let me know immediately on the email address above. Thank you. We monitor our email system, and may record your emails.
British Telecommunications plc



Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ Registered in England no: 1800000
BT Total Broadband Fair Usage Policy

HOT TOPIC: Understanding the paper-free discount

Mis-selling

HOT TOPIC: BT Total Broadband Anywhere 10MB usage allowance

Why have I been charged twice for a service?












PS.

Her er selve klagen jeg sendte:

I want to compain about your representative Patrick, who called me on 14/6.

My monthly payment-plan amount had been reset from £40 to £88 a month, witout me getting a proper notification.

Your representative Patrick, said in the phone-call, that you had notified my on my online phone-bill, about this, but I don't consider this a proper notification, since this isn't necesseraly somewhere one log in to and check all the details around, regurarely.

I would have expected to recieve a proper notification about things like this, to keep track on bills.

What's the point of having a monthy payment plan, if BT mess with it like this??

Further, in the call, your representative told me, that the lowest amount, that the monthly payment-amount, could be reset to again, was £71.50.

Where as, when I loged in to my account today, I found, that the amount could easily be reset to £46.

Which was in the region that I asked the bill to be reset to (£45.00), in my initial e-mail about this.

So your representative, told me a direct lie, when this was brought up, in the phone-call, on 14/6.

So I expect you to fire this representative who told me this lie, and investigate why he did this, and report back to me with your findings.

Sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog


PS 2.

Her kan man se at det gikk ann å justere månedsbeløpet til £46 i måneden:

img276

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter