Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

torsdag 13. august 2009

Jeg sendte en ny e-post, til the Independant Case Worker, i Chester, med spørsmål om det er 'mobsters', hos the Jobcenter, på Williamson Sq.




Google Mail - Problems at the Jobcenter, Williamson Sq., Liverpool/Fwd: Complaint about ICE, to Complaints Manager










Google Mail


Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>




Problems at the Jobcenter, Williamson Sq., Liverpool/Fwd: Complaint about ICE, to Complaints Manager











Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>



Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 2:54 PM




To:
ice@dwp.gsi.gov.uk






Hi,

I was at the jobcenter, for a review-meeting, today, and was also told, that the Manager,
Mrs. Hart, wanted to have a meeting with me.

This meeting was about a jobcenter representative-complaint, that I've sent to you,

at the Independant Case Worker-offce, on 23/7.

This complaint was resolved, in the meeting today, Mrs. Hart was going to speak with
the representative, and I was going to get a new advisor, due to the problems mentioned

in the complaint.

But, Mrs. Hart also told me, in the meeting today, that she 'didn't see the original complaint'.

This I think is strange, since Alison Monkhouse, on the central jobcenter complaint center,

for the UK, (when on complain from the Jobcenter-website), she sent me an e-mail about
this complaint, on 27/5, (which I've also forwarded to you), and then she also sent Mrs. Hart
a copy of the e-mail she sent me, (containing also the original complain). One can see this,

since it says Cc: Hart Colette JCP WILLIAMSON SQUARE <COLETTE.HART@jobcentreplus.gsi.gov.uk>,

on the e-mail that Alison Monkhouse, sent on 27/5.

So how could Mrs. Hart tell me today, that she hadn't seen the original complaint, when

it was e-mailed to her, on 27/5, from Alison Monkhouse?


I think Mrs. Hart seemed sincere, to me, when she told me this, that she hadn't seen the
comlaint, until now, a few days ago, when she got an e-mail from you, at the Independant

Case-Workers, in Chester.

So, what has happened at the Willamson Sq. Jobcenter?


Did Mrs. Hart lie, or has someone been messing with the e-mail system?


Or did Mrs. Hart forget that she had read the complaint?

I was wondering if this was something that the Independant Case Worker should look at,

because I think this seemed a bit akward.

Are there 'mobsters' at the Williamson Sq. Jobcenter, messing with the e-mails, I wonder?


What do you think, at the Independant Case-Examiner, should this be looked at?


Thanks in advance for your reply!

Yours sincerely,


Erik Ribsskog


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>

Date: Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 12:26 PM
Subject: Complaint about ICE, to Complaints Manager
To: DWP ICE gateway team <ice@dwp.gsi.gov.uk>


ICE Ref: DWP00408/09


Hi,

I got your letter today, with the date 3. august.

You write, that if I haven't got a response, to my jobcenter-complaint, within 5 weeks,

then I should contact you again.

But, I sent the compaint in May, so this is already more than five weeks ago, and I haven't
received a response yet, from the jobcenter, which I informed you about, in my e-mail from

24/7, then it was already gone TWO MONTHS, when I sent you the e-mail.

How can you fail to understand that two months are more than five weeks?

This is ridiculus, how can people trust you, if you act in a 'moronic' way like this?


Please clean up this now!

Sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog









Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter