Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

lørdag 26. september 2009

Jeg sendte en påminnelse til Working Links




Google Mail - Reminder/Fwd: Regarding a course that I agreed with Danielle to take, when I was at a meeting at Working Links, this summer










Google Mail


Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>




Reminder/Fwd: Regarding a course that I agreed with Danielle to take, when I was at a meeting at Working Links, this summer











Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>



Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 5:32 AM




To:
anne.marielloyd@workinglinks.co.uk






Hi,

I can't see that I've received an answer to this e-mail, so I'm sending a reminder about this.

Best regards,

Erik Ribsskog



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 5:43 PM

Subject: Re: Regarding a course that I agreed with Danielle to take, when I was at a meeting at Working Links, this summer
To: "Lloyd, Anne Marie" <anne.marielloyd@workinglinks.co.uk>



Hi,

well it says that the course at Liverpool Community College, would have costed £99, even if I was unemployed.

They were very unprofessional and inpolite there, at Liverpool Community College.


They changed the course, you see, like I explained, so I can't do anything about that, but they treated me un-kind, I think, probably since I'm from Norway.

I don't think there's any use with me going to Working Links all the time, to do the job-search, and write the CV's etc, because I think I just as well can do that myself.


And then, place is getting freed ut, at Working Links, who needs your weekly advice more than me.

The costs for the HR-course, was higher than for the Liverpool Community College-course, it should say on the attachment I sent with the last e-mail.


Best Regards,

Erik Ribsskog


On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 3:36 PM, Lloyd, Anne Marie <anne.marielloyd@workinglinks.co.uk> wrote:




Hi Erik,



We would normally pick up the cost if you
were continuing to work with us. That is still an option if you wish. If you
do not wish to work with us again, we could try signpost you to get this
funded.



The course in the College would not have
had a cost because of your benefit status, what is the cost for the distance
learning you have found?




Kind regards

Anne

Anne Marie Lloyd

Performance Manager (Liverpool)

Working Links

Watson Prickard House

Union Court

LIVERPOOL

L2 4SJ




m: 07984 651 239

t: 0151 255 2870

f: 0151 255 2898


www.workinglinks.co.uk








From:
Erik Ribsskog [mailto:eribsskog@gmail.com]

Sent: 17 September 2009 11:26

To: Lloyd, Anne Marie

Subject: Re: Regarding a course
that I agreed with Danielle to take, when I was at a meeting at Working Links,
this summer




Hi,






Danielle also mentioned that Working Links was glad to pick up bills
for me, to with that I would get a job.






So I wondered if this is right?







Yours sincerely,






Erik Ribsskog






On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 9:10 AM, Lloyd, Anne Marie <anne.marielloyd@workinglinks.co.uk>
wrote:




Hi Erik,



That sounds fantastic, I wish you the best of luck on the
course.



If when you have finished the course you need assistance to
gain an HR Job, we would be very happy to assist you achieve success.




Kind regards

Anne

Anne Marie Lloyd

Performance Manager (Liverpool)

Working Links

Watson Prickard House

Union Court

LIVERPOOL

L2 4SJ




m: 07984 651 239

t: 0151 255 2870

f: 0151 255 2898


www.workinglinks.co.uk








From: Erik
Ribsskog [mailto:eribsskog@gmail.com]


Sent: 17 September 2009 01:17

To: Lloyd, Anne Marie

Subject: Regarding a course that I
agreed with Danielle to take, when I was at a meeting at Working Links, this
summer






Hi,






when I
was at Working Links, and spoke with Danielle, this summer, we agreed that I
would start on a PHP/SQL-course, at Liverpool
Community College.






What has happened now, is that Liverpool
Community College, are
contacting me, and are saying that this course, that was for six weeks, or
three months, is now going to be a course that runs over a full year, oddly
enough.







(I know
this chance from Liverpool
Community College sounds
strange, but I have e-mails here, from the college, that I can send you, about
this, if you want).







Now I
found a new course, from Home Learning College, in HR Personell Skills, that I
thing sounds fine, because I have been working with management, as a leader in
a big Norwegian food-shop chain, Rimi, for ten years, and if I take that I
course, I'd learn more about how HR is being practised, in the UK.






So then I think I could get an HR-job, (which I think is an interesting field,
since I've been working on an employment-case, etc.).







I'm
attaching the course-description, and I hope to hear back from you!






Hope that this is alright!







Yours
sincerely,






Erik Ribsskog










The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It is intended only
for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is
unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate
or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail.
Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please inform us immediately and delete it and all copies from your
system. Commercial matters detailed or referred to in this e-mail are subject
to a written contract signed for and on behalf of Working Links.


















Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter