Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

fredag 2. oktober 2009

Jeg forrandret litt på 'Personal Profile', på CV-en min

Personal Profile:

I'm a hardworking and committed person who has very good management and communication skills.

I've studied computing and business, for five years, at university-level.

In 2001, I received an award, 'Rimi Gullårer', (Rimi Goldmines), due to how well I ran the food-shop Rimi Langhus, in Norway. An award which only a few of Rimi's 500 shop-managers receive every year. I also got a personal letter, and a pen, from the then Rimi-owner, famous Norwegian billionaire, Stein Erik Hagen, (who is #247 on Forbes), when I won this shop-running competition.

At school, I was always one of the best in my class, and in 1988, I was allowed to go to upper secondary school in the county of Buskerud, Norway, although I lived in the neighbouring county of Vestfold. This was because I was one of the ten best students from Northern Vestfold that year, who wanted to go to school in the nearest city, Drammen, in the neighbour-county of Buskerud. I was allowed to study in Buskerud, due to a special co-operation programme, between the two counties, which only the best students were allowed to participate on. So then I could go to a school, that year, which was known to be the best upper-secondary business school, in the district of 'greather Drammen', Gjerdes Upper Seconday School.

I got a medal from the Norwegian Army, for completing my one year conscription-service, in the infantry, in Elverum, (Oppland Regiment), in 1993. I also got several badges the year I served in the Army, (In Norway, untill recently, almost everyone had to serve one year in the Army), like sharp-shooting badge, in silver and bronce, skiing-badge, infantry-badge, army sports-badge, etc. In 1996, I was transfered to a new Home Defence Elite-force, ('Støtte-området 2018'/Force protection platoon, or litterarly 'support-area', which consisted of several platoons, including several '12.7-platoons'), in Oslo, after the Norwegian mobilization-army, was heavily reduced, after the end of the cold war.

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter