Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

lørdag 19. desember 2009

Jeg sendte en ny Facebook-melding til Kelly Hudson






Kelly Hudson 19. desember kl. 15:26 Rapporter

No it was fancy dress and in 1990 i was 11yrs old




Erik Ribsskog 19. desember kl. 07:44

Yeah,

that's why I wrote the smiley, since it wasn't like you tried to steal it, when you were 18 years old, so it wasn't like a crime, it was just something dum/anoying, since we were delayed from catching our plane from Gatwick, me and Øystein, my third-cousin, since I suddently noticed that it was missing.


And it belonged to a Svelvik-girl, at my age, where I grew ut, who said she worried I would steal one from a car, (which I never would have done anyway), so she had several of them, and let me borrow one, Lill I think her name was, a girl also knew my sister, and who moved to the capital in Norway, Oslo, the same year I did, and I didn't know any people in Oslo, so that's why I visited her and another girl, the first year I lived in Oslo, since they were from my home-town.


I thought the old chap in your old house, 112 Gordon Rd., was a bit strange.

He had a picture of a half-naked young teenage boy and girl, I think it was, in the room who used to be my old bedroom, that I got to borrow from you, which was now a second living-room, it seemed.


And a par of jeans layed on the floor, in a heap, which I thought was a bit strange, because he was a tidy guy with a big box of shoe-polish and shoe-cream etc., like an army guy, or something.

Also, why didn't he use the largest living-room?


Maybe since it was to cold?

It could be that it wasn't strange, with the painting of the young half-naked people on the wall, and the jeans on the floor.

And he took a long time to open the door, I thought I saw shadows, through the window in the door, going up and down the stairs, for a couple of minutes?


But it could be he was asleep, but it wasn't that late.

It was around 7 or 7.30 pm, I'd say.

(Because I was in Southwick around 8.30 pm, and then I had to take a train that went around 9.30 pm to London, from Brighton, so that's why I just had to leave the Christmas-presants in the video-shop, unfortunatly.


But anyway.

I don't hold a grunge for the Mercedes-star, I didn't even really understand why I got to borrow it, it was just something dum one can joke about, I think.

But anyway, thanks again for answering.


Erik Ribsskog







Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter