Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

torsdag 15. juli 2010

Jeg sendte en ny e-post til the Jobcentre




Gmail - To Mr. Winter, Jobcentre Williamson Sq./Fwd: Problems with the Employment-zone meeting/Fwd: New review-meeting? - restricted










Gmail


Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>




To Mr. Winter, Jobcentre Williamson Sq./Fwd: Problems with the Employment-zone meeting/Fwd: New review-meeting? - restricted











Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>



Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 11:55 PM




To:
CONTACT-US@dwp.gsi.gov.uk






Hi,

thank you for your e-mail!

You write in your e-mail that I have been adviced that the meeting with Sencia was in Hanover St.

That isn't true.

I told Mrs. Smart, (like I wrote in my earlier e-mail), that I chose Sencia, since it was close to my home address.


In Leather Lane.

And then I refered to the Sencia Pall Mall address.

I haven't been notified about Hanover St., being the right address.


(Not as far as I can remember at least.

And like I've explained a couple of times:

I made a point of that the Pall Mall-address, is close to my home address.

I've noticed the Pall Mall-address, because my mother, Karen Ribsskog, (who died in 1999), she was an au-pair, in the UK, in the late 60's, and in the early 70's in Norway, she therefore smoked Pall Mall, and ate marmelade, and all-sorts etc, and drank tea etc).


I haven't recieved any Employment Zone referral letter, only the folder.

So here you are mis-informed, I am afraid.

I'll discuss this further in the Employment Zone meeting tomorrow.


Best regards,

Erik Ribsskog


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: CONTACT-US <CONTACT-US@dwp.gsi.gov.uk>

Date: Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 2:03 PM
Subject: RE: Problems with the Employment-zone meeting/Fwd: New review-meeting? - restricted
To: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>



Thank you for your email.



I will need to forward this query to your local Jobcentre Plus District

Manager's office for action.



Could you please 'reply' to this email with the following information -

your full name and date of birth, full postal address including postcode

and/or the name of your nearest Jobcentre / Jobcentre Plus office.

Please also advise us of the best telephone contact number.



Due to the vast amount of emails we receive, please also attach your

original email.



Regards



Paula French

Correspondence Officer

'Contact us'

Jobcentre plus secretariat.









-----Original Message-----

From: Erik Ribsskog [mailto:eribsskog@gmail.com]

Sent: 01 July 2010 13:58

To: CONTACT-US

Subject: Problems with the Employment-zone meeting/Fwd: New

review-meeting?





Hi,





now I was at Sencia, in Pall Mall, for the Employment-zone meeting, at

1.30 pm.





The only problem was, that while I tried to get the calling to work, in

that building, in Pall Mall 30-32, then someone told me, that they've

moved, to Hanover St.



Then I called Sencia, on 0151 236 1204.





And they told me, that the inductions would start in 5 minuttes, and

that it would probably take me 10-15 minuttes, to get to their new

address.



So Sencia told me to contact the Jobcentre, and get a new appointment.



So that's why I'm sending this e-mail.



And to complain about that your Employment-zone information-pack

litterature, should be up to date.



I remember telling Mrs. Smart, at Jobcentre, Williamsson Sq., that I

chose Sencia, among other things, that they were close to my address,

(in Leather Lane).



So I wasn't given the information about the new Sencia-address, by Mrs.

Smart eighter.





So this is a new complaint in the long line of complaints, that I've had

to send about Williamson Sq. Jobcentre.





Can you please explain how you can not have up to date litterature, in

you information-packs, about Employment-zones, after you didn't give me

the right information at first eighter, (like I've also complained

about, to this e-mail address, on 20/5).





Regards,



Erik Ribsskog









---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>

Date: Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:22 AM

Subject: New review-meeting?

To: CONTACT-US@dwp.gsi.gov.uk





Hi,





almost a year ago, I received my university-level degree in IT, from my

'home-university', Oslo University College.





And I've mentioned this, from time to time, in sign-on meetings, at the

job-centre, (Williamson Sq.).





But, I was wondering.





Should one have a new review-meeting, if one get a new university-level

degree, (and a new jobseekers-agreement).





Also, I was wondering.





I have the internet at home.



Do I still have to use the machines at the Jobcentre, for the

job-search?



(I think it's better to do at home, because then there's less noise,

etc.).





I haven't got a regular contact-person, at the Jobcentre, so I thought I

could try to send an e-mail about this.



Thank you very much for any help in advance!



Yours Sincerely,



Erik Ribsskog

**********************************************************************



This document is strictly confidential and is intended only for use by the addressee.



If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or other



action taken in reliance of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.



Any views expressed by the sender of this message are not necessarily those of the Department



for Work and Pensions.



If you have received this transmission in error, please use the reply function to tell us



and then permanently delete what you have received.



This email was scanned for viruses by the Department for Work and Pensions' anti-virus services and on leaving the Department was found to be virus free.



Please note: Incoming and outgoing e-mail messages are routinely monitored for compliance



with our policy on the use of electronic communications.



**********************************************************************











Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter