Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

lørdag 25. desember 2010

Jeg sendte en e-post til Ofwat




Gmail - To Ofwat, could you have a look at this please, I think I've exhausted United Utilites complaint procedure/(To the line-manager of Mr. Tom Pearson)/Fwd: To the Managing Director/Fwd: To: Tom Pearson, Case Manager/Fwd: FW: RS852927










Gmail


Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>




To Ofwat, could you have a look at this please, I think I've exhausted United Utilites complaint procedure/(To the line-manager of Mr. Tom Pearson)/Fwd: To the Managing Director/Fwd: To: Tom Pearson, Case Manager/Fwd: FW: RS852927











Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>



Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 9:11 PM




To:
enquiries@ofwat.gsi.gov.uk


Cc:
Customer.Services@uuplc.co.uk






Hi,

this is my reply, to Mr. Pearson's letter, from 20/12.

Mr. Pearson writes that you can't just delete peoples debt to you.

And that you are merely just pursuing your outstanding debt.


But, I've gone to Upper Secondary Business School, and I know that you aren't supposed to be inpolite, even if people owe you money.

This doesn't make it allowed for you, to harass people.


I have a payment-plan with you, for £25/month, this automn and winter, since I'm unemployed.

But, when I call to set up a direct-debit arrangement, then I'm being refused this, even if I sit with a letter in my hand, while calling, showing that I have this arrangement.


(They use the excuse that I owe you money).

But even if I owe you money, even so, the payment plan agreement is a valid agreement, and should come first.

Your customer support, refused to acnowledge our payment-agreement, when I called them, the way I remember it.


This is pure harassment, and should be compensated for.

Not just with £20, that's really almost like nothing to me.

I'm on Ladders, and have a high income-potential, even if I'm unemployed at the moment, unfortunately.


Companies should pay large compensations to customers who are being harrassed like me, then they would have cleaned their organisation up, for people who do this kinds of harrassment, like companies in the USA have to do, since they often have to pay high compensations in cases like this, like we hear about in the news, sometimes, here in the UK and Europe.


I'm therefore sending a copy of this e-mail to Ofwat.

I also don't understand why I have to send you an income and expenditure-form, when I have a payment-agreement, for the current water-bill.


And you also want me to call some special department with you, even after I sent the income and expenditure form.

This makes no sense to me.

I'm on a budget in co-operation with CCCS, and I've paid you what I can afford, each month, after I was unemployed, at the end of 2008.


After I get a job, I'm going to pay extra each month.

Even if I'm really a refugee, and I don't get my rights from the government in Norway, after I overheard I was followed by the 'mafian' there, in Oslo, in 2003, and after I was attempted to be murdered, in Kvelde, in Norway, in 2005.


And in the UK, the government don't want to let me be a refugee, (the Home Office, for some reason).

But I also have an obligation to stand up for my rights, so I'm really not just a regular Job Seeker, but really a refugee, even if I have to pretend to be a regular Job Seeker, from Norway, since I'm not allowed to be a refugee, by the Home Office.


But this case is now with the UN, after also being with the Prime Ministers Office.

So this complaint/payment arrangement, is also part of a UN-case, just to inform you about that.


Also, I think when I send an e-mail to Mr. Pearson, then Mr. Pearson should reply to me, and not some other guy, which was what happened.

That's inpolite of you, I think, that an other guy replies without Mr. Pearson explaining about this to me first.


What has really happened here, this isn't that clear to me.

So I hope you can reconsider, and grant me a huge compensation, for this harassment and bullying I've had to deal with, from your so called 'customer support'.


I've been working with customer support myself, for almost 20 years, in Norway and in the UK, so I know when I'm being harrased.

And even if I owe you money, I still have the same rights as other EEA-citizens.


It's not like one have class A and class B citizens in the EEA, at least not as I'm aware of.

So every person who calls you should be treated polite by your company, I think.


So I really didn't like the way your customer-support treated me, when I called them.

They refused to set up my direct debit, for £25 a month, like my payment-plan shows, is the agreed amount.


So how can you now ask me for money when I didn't want my money, when I called you?

Eigther you want my money, or you don't.

I think you really gave me free water, for the rest of my life, when you refused to let me set up me direct debit-agreement.


So this shouldn't really be a discussing matter.

You should discuss this with your staff, why they didn't want my money, and not me.

So you are picking on the wrong person here.


This is really a United Utilites-problem, and doesn't really concern me.

You have refused to accept my money, and have therefore given me the right to get the water for free, I think.


I can call you now, to set up a direct debit agreement.

You're just going to refuse to accept my payment again.

So United Utilities have really played themselves out here.


And should investigate this in-house, why their staff treat their customers like this.

This kind of behavour, that your customer-service showed, towards me, doesn't belong in the business world, I think.


Regards,

Erik Ribsskog


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>

Date: Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 12:44 AM
Subject: To the Managing Director/Fwd: To: Tom Pearson, Case Manager/Fwd: FW: RS852927
To: Customer Services <Customer.Services@uuplc.co.uk>



Hi,

why do I get a letter today from Mr. Scott W. Simpson, when I sent my e-mail to Mr. Tom Pearson?

Also, why do I have to call about my financial situation, when I've already sent you an income and expenditure-form, on 6/12?


This is on top of the previous harassment, now I think you should send me a compensation.

Erik Ribsskog


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>

Date: Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 2:00 AM
Subject: To: Tom Pearson, Case Manager/Fwd: FW: RS852927
To: Customer.Services@uuplc.co.uk


Hi,



thank you for your e-mail.

I'm sorry about that the direct debit was bounced, but I started an internet-shop, selling glacier-mints to Norway, since they were stopped being sold there, and then I had to use my bank-account for the e-business, and then I lost a bit overview, since it's the first business I've set up.


I was attacked by hackers, so I've closed the business now, but am going to try to set it up again later.

I enclose the income and expenditure-form, which you sent, the other day, and hope that this should be ok, since this is all I can afford at the moment since I'm un-employed.


But I have a Higher National Diploma, in IT, and I've worked as a shop-manager in a big chain, (Rimi), in Norway, so I think I'm soon going to find employment, and then I can start paying on the arrears.


I'm on a budget in co-operation with the CCCS, by the way.

Hope this is alright!

Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Customer Relations <CustomerRelationsDONOTREPLY@uuplc.co.uk>

Date: Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 4:21 PM
Subject: FW: RS852927
To: eribsskog@gmail.com











========================================================================================================================


The information contained in this e-mail is intended only
for the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain
legally privileged or confidential information or otherwise
be exempt from disclosure. If you have received this Message
in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your computer. You
must not use, disclose, copy or alter this message for any
unauthorised purpose. Neither United Utilities Group PLC nor
any of its subsidiaries will be liable for any direct, special,
indirect or consequential damages as a result of any virus being
passed on, or arising from the alteration of the contents of
this message by a third party.

United Utilities Group PLC, Haweswater House, Lingley Mere
Business Park, Lingley Green Avenue, Great Sankey,
Warrington, WA5 3LP
Registered in England and Wales. Registered No 6559020

www.unitedutilities.com
www.unitedutilities.com/subsidiaries
========================================================================================================================












3 attachments
img173.jpg
334K
img174.jpg
342K
RS852927.doc
54K






Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter