Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

fredag 27. mai 2011

Jeg sendte en ny e-post angående forfølgelse fra Johanitterordenen




Gmail - Order of St. John?/Fwd: To Ian/Fwd: To Ian, regarding voicemail/Fwd: To the line-manager of Alison Gordon/Fwd: Update/Fwd: RETAIL STORE MANAGER - sm/liverpool/wf (GAR/22239)










Gmail


Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>




Order of St. John?/Fwd: To Ian/Fwd: To Ian, regarding voicemail/Fwd: To the line-manager of Alison Gordon/Fwd: Update/Fwd: RETAIL STORE MANAGER - sm/liverpool/wf (GAR/22239)











Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>



Fri, May 27, 2011 at 2:44 PM




To:
careers@mccarthyrecruitment.com


Cc:
Contact-Us@jobcentreplus.gsi.gov.uk


Bcc:
Matrix.disruption.team@merseyside.police.uk






Is this the Order of St. John who are persecuting me?

Ian is a variation of John, and I have that order in my family in Norway, and I've had to run to the UK.

Erik Ribsskog



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, May 27, 2011 at 1:33 PM

Subject: To Ian/Fwd: To Ian, regarding voicemail/Fwd: To the line-manager of Alison Gordon/Fwd: Update/Fwd: RETAIL STORE MANAGER - sm/liverpool/wf (GAR/22239)
To: careers@mccarthyrecruitment.com

Cc: Contact-Us@jobcentreplus.gsi.gov.uk


Hi again,

thank you for your phone-call, where you explained that the skills I lacked was e.g. fashion-skills, (and not management-skills).


Please write in the job-description next time, that one need a lot of fashion-skills, then I wouldn't have replied.


Hope this is alright!

Best regards,

Erik Ribsskog


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>

Date: Fri, May 27, 2011 at 12:42 PM
Subject: To Ian, regarding voicemail/Fwd: To the line-manager of Alison Gordon/Fwd: Update/Fwd: RETAIL STORE MANAGER - sm/liverpool/wf (GAR/22239)
To: careers@mccarthyrecruitment.com

Cc: Contact-Us@jobcentreplus.gsi.gov.uk


Hi,

thank you very much for your voicemail, from yesterday afternoon, which I listened to earlier this morning.


(I have my mobile-sound off, since my family in Norway, have been terrorrising me on my mobile, etc).


I tried to call you now, on 0791.911.0116, (which I think should be the right number), but I didn't get a reply.

I usually use my landline, so please call me back on 0151 236 3298, (because on that number I don't get many harrassing phone-calls, for some reason).


Thanks again for your voicemail!

Best regards,

Erik Ribsskog


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>

Date: Thu, May 26, 2011 at 12:13 PM
Subject: To the line-manager of Alison Gordon/Fwd: Update/Fwd: RETAIL STORE MANAGER - sm/liverpool/wf (GAR/22239)
To: careers@mccarthyrecruitment.com



Hi,

I was at the Jobcentre again today.

And I discussed with Mr. Gallagher there, why you tell me I haven't got the skills to work as a Shop Manager, when I've worked as a Shop Manager, in three well known Rimi/ICA-shops in Oslo, with good results, (winning a prestigous shop-running competiotion, called 'Rimi Gullårer', etc., which only very few of ICA's many hundred shop-managers used to win, each year, for the second half of 2001).


And I told him, that I'd sent you a reminder, but that I haden't got any further explanation.

So we agreed I'd send you a new e-mail.

And I don't want to send a lot of e-mails to the same person, all the time, without getting a reply, so I'm trying to escalate this.


Hope this is alright!

Best regards,

Erik Ribsskog


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>

Date: Thu, May 12, 2011 at 10:10 AM
Subject: Update/Fwd: RETAIL STORE MANAGER - sm/liverpool/wf (GAR/22239)
To: alison@mccarthyrecruitment.com

Cc: Contact-Us@jobcentreplus.gsi.gov.uk



Hi,

I was at a meeting, at the Jobcentre, Willamsson Sq., in Liverpool, told, and talked with Mr. Gallagher there.

He agreed with me, that it seemed a bit strange, that I should lack any skills, for working as a store manager, since I've been working in a similar role, for four years, in three different shops, in one of Norways biggest retail-chains Rimi.


And since I've also gone to Upper Secondary Business-school, and have also had business-modules at university-level.

And have worked in retail for around 15 years, in three different retail-chains.


So Mr. Gallagher and I agreed on, that I would send an update to my e-mail, from 19/4, to try to find out more about this.

(Since this wasn't to detailed in the previous e-mail).


Hope this is alright!

Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>

Date: Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: RETAIL STORE MANAGER - sm/liverpool/wf (GAR/22239)
To: alison@mccarthyrecruitment.com


Hi,



thank you for your e-mail!

When I read your e-mail, I'm wondering which skills I lack, for this job.

(Since some of my key-skills are Management, Economy and Customer-support.


And I also have experience from working as a shop-manager).

I hope you have the time to reply to me about this!

Best regards,

Erik Ribsskog




On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 3:05 PM, <alison@mccarthyrecruitment.com> wrote:

Dear Erik Ribsskog


Thank you for your recent application Retail Store Manager (reference: sm/liverpool/wf).


Unfortunately your skills do not match the criteria that our clients require for their vacancies. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your application and wish you good luck in your job search.


Kind Regards


McCarthy Recruitment




















Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter