Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

søndag 14. august 2011

Jeg sendte en ny e-post til the Landlord ++




Gmail - Complaint regarding your letter from 2/8










Gmail


Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>




Complaint regarding your letter from 2/8











Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>



Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 12:44 PM




To:
sales@tjthomas.co.uk


Cc:
enquiries@liverpool.countycourt.gsi.gov.uk, civilappeals.cmsa@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk, adminappeals@tribunals.gsi.gov.uk, emb.london@mfa.no, post@taperne.no


Bcc:
ccc.enquiries@cityoflondon.gov.uk, Janet.Dunbar@hmcourts-service.gsi.gov.uk






Hi,

I'm refering to your letter from 2/8, and have some complaints about this letter:

1. You put the letter under my door, even if I've made it clear that I don't want anyone from your office, on my door, with special gifts or anything like that, like you wrote in a letter.


2. My name is Erik Ribsskog and not Eric Ribsskog.

3. You haven't put on the statement, around £2.000-3.000, collected by your representative George, from your Preston-office, on my door, sent by Lorna, from your Weaverthree-road office, after I bought a new washing-machine since I needed clean clothes and the old one wasn't fixed.


(I attach a scan of a receipt from 6/6/10, which I found in my organiser, which isn't on the statement.

This is recept number 11, and I think Mr. George only used that block for my bills, so I guess he received 10-15 payments, or something on my door.


Even if he was never on time, and I had to back and forth, to the bank, all the time, since he didn't keep apointments, and Lorna at your office, and I, didn't go well, due to your disrepair.


So I don't think you have claim, this was harassment towards me.

4. I've used some of the rent-money, for buying a washing-machine, dish-washer and furniture from Argos.

You didn't fix the washing-machine, when it broke down, I tried to hand-wash, and had to buy new clothes, as well, since I did the hand-washing wrong.


It's only one sink in the kitchen, which is very un-hygienic.

The sink has 'suicide-cuts' in it, it seem.

Shouldn't be used for dish-washing, so I bought a dish-washer.


George didn't show up on agreed dates, so didn't get receipts.

Wasn't much furniture in the flat, night-tables in the living-room etc., so I bought more furniture from Argos.


It was in-expensive machines and furniture, I guess the total was around £400, (I did the installing/furniture-asembeling myself, so I round up to £400 which I think should be on the statement as well).


5. You lie about garbage-throwing arrangements, the garbage-bin is behind a patio, used by a local pub, (Rigbys pub), and restaurant, (Lady of Mann).

One can throw garbage outside of restaurants opening hourse, (gate is locked with big pad-lock), so I don't think you can say that the rent should be more than the housing-allowance.


One should be allowed to cap the Housing Allowance here, a bit since garabage-throwing arrangements aren't fine, and you use two years to fix my boiler, and repairs have been lagged, so I've had to do electricity-work myself, since I've been waiting for other problems to fixed, and there have been 'e-mail arguments', between me and your office.


So you should deduct £1000 of the statement for this, I reackon.

Total deductions = £3.000 (collected by George, not on statement) + £400 (washing machine, dish-washer and furniture from Argos) + £1.000 (capped rent-payments due to garbage throwing arrangements not being fine, and disrepair) = £4.400.


You owe me:

£4.400 - £3.501.24 (your rent 'arrears') = £898.76

Please pay right away, on paypal: eribsskog@gmail.com.


Or I'm going to kick Lorna's fat bum out of your office in Weaverthree Rd.

Erik Ribsskog

PS.

To Liverpool County Court:

You should send the bailiff, Mr. Campbell, to Imperal Properties, insted of to my address, because it's really they who owe me money, like explained about.


Please stop ignoring evidence I send.

You've also sent scam-emails, and have not informed me about a hearing, and use wrong name on me, I'm Erik Ribsskog, not Eric Ribsskog, it's just the landlord who harass me, and mess with my name and tenancy, due to that I'm from Norway, I think it must be.


Something like this.

So they're really racist, or something, I'd guess.

Something like this.






5 attachments
img124.jpg
264K
img125.jpg
202K
img126.jpg
576K
img127.jpg
631K
img128.jpg
198K








PS.

Her er vedleggene:

img124

img125

img126

img127

img128

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter