Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

lørdag 19. november 2011

Jeg sendte en klage til T-Mobile




Gmail - Could you please forward this complaint to T-mobile UK?










Gmail


Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>




Could you please forward this complaint to T-mobile UK?











Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>



Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 7:15 PM




To:
Businesscare@t-mobilesupport.com






Hi,

today I went to the shopping-centre Bridges in Sunderland to buy a mobile broadband gadget.

I first went to Carphone Warehouse, and I found the gadget I wanted in their advertising-folder, and was stopped by a man in the shop, before I got to the check-out, he wondered what I was buying and I showed him the picture.


He said they were going to get them on Monday, but didn't have them in the shop now.

I then went to the T-mobile shop, also at Bridges.

They wanted £40 for the same USB-stick that costs £35 at Carphone Warehouse.


I explained that I was a bit bored, so I thought it was ok to pay £5 more, since then I could have internet this weekend, and didn't have to wait untill Monday.

I was told by the woman there that I could get it less expensive, but then it was only for one month.


Later today, at the library, I saw that I had paid for insurance, that I hadn't asked for or even been informed about.

I'm an economist, from Upper Seconday school, so I know that these insurances are often unecessary, since customers are also proctected by law.


So I would have wanted this insurance, if I had been asked.

When I shopped some groceries at Tesco, then I dropped by T-mobile again, and spoke with the blonde woman there, (her intials were J. C. it says on the invoice).


She said the insurance was part of a package.

I told her I'd check you website, and read the details there, since T-mobile didn't have a folder like Carphone Warehouse.


That I could see there.

I had to get all the information from the sales-person.

I now read on your website, that this device is only £29.90.

It doesn't say anything about a package.


So I think your saleswoman first tricked me and then lied about a package.

It should be possible to buy this item for £29.90 without insurance according to your website.

So this with a package was just some 'bullsh*t'.


I don't like to be tricked like this, and I know that the saleswoman should have asked me if I wanted insurance and not just assumed I would have it.

And she also later lied, the way I can understand it.


So I wanted to compain about this, and I want a refund for the insurance.

I like to send e-mails to 'proper' e-mail addresses.

Since then I get a copy in my e-mail programme, etc.


But I couldn't find one for the UK.

I'm also going to this shop, to complain again, next week.

But I think I also should get compensation for the time I have to spend on this.


So I hope you send me some money for the time I have to use on this.

I'm on Ladders, (even if I'm unemployed at the moment), so my time is really worth a lot of money, so I hope you send a cheque for around £200.


Really you should pay me even more, since things like this put grey hair into peoples heads.

Erik Ribsskog





PIC_4474.JPG
90K








PS.

Her er vedlegget:

PIC_4474

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter