Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

torsdag 26. april 2012

Jeg sendte en ny klage til Lidl

lidl klage torsdag 1

PS.

Her er selve klagen:

Hi,

today it was also poor custommer-support, at Lidl.

I've worked at Coop and ICA, in Norway as Food Shop Employee and Manager for fifteen years.

I have a new card from PayPal, since I run some web-shops, and I tried it today, and it worked at Home Bargains, but not at Lidl.

Then the cashier, (a young man from Spain, or something, I think), told me I couldn't use credit-cards, after I'd typed my PIN.

Then I gave him three punds.

Since I didn't hear exactly what the price was, since he isn't British, he speaks a bit unclear perhaps.

The sub-total was really £2.47.

And I gave him a two pound coin and two fifty pence-coins.

Since I just heard two pounds *something*.

Then the cashier didn't get the cash-register to work.

He asked me if I had a debit-card.

Even if I'd given him three pounds.

Which I thought was a bit personal.

Are the cashiers supposed to ask if I have a debit-card, if I have given him cash?

I thought that was a bit inpolite.

And to top it up, this cashier only gave me 3 pence back, so I had to complain, to get 50 pence more back, (since I gave him 3 punds and the sub-total was £2.47).

So it seems like the cashier tried to steal to me.

And he didn't appologise!

He just gave me the 50-pence coin.

This is the same cashier that earlier has asked me, if a 2 liter bottle of orange-soda was mine.

(Which I think must have belonged to the custommer in front of me, in the queue).

After I explained it wasn't mine, he just put the bottle aside, and didn't run after the customer who had forgot the bottle.

I also think Lidl should have opened a new check-out, while this cash-register was 'frozen' like the cashier told his manager.

I've worked in a budget-chain called Rimi, in Norway, for 12-13 years, and I use to work as a cashier myself, the first of these years, so I think the cashier should have called for å new check-out, on the calling, while he had problems.

Because if the cashier get stressed, then it's going to be much more probable that he makes mistakes, and threat the custommers with poor custommer-support.

I think your cashiers in this shop stress to much, like they are afraid to call on a new check-out to open.

I almost always get poor custommer-support in this shop.

The numbers on my receipt are: 1063 - 023385/02.

Haven't heard anything about the complaint I sent you the other day, also regarding poor custommer-support, from an other new cashier there.

Regars,

Erik Ribsskog


PS 2.

Enda mer om dette:

lidl klage 2

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter