Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

lørdag 22. desember 2012

Jeg sendte en e-post til advokatfirmaet Cobleys






Gmail - Your letter of 20/12







Gmail



Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>









Your letter of 20/12









Erik Ribsskog

<eribsskog@gmail.com>




Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 7:44 PM




To:
l.kennedy@easylaw.co.uk


Cc:
e.masterson@easylaw.co.uk


Bcc:
"emb.london" <emb.london@mfa.no>, post@mfa.no





Hi,

I'm refering to your letter from 20/12, which I recieved today, (and attach a scanned copy of).

First I notice that the address is wrong.

(I've worked as a Shop Manager in Norway, so I'm used with being aware at work, and I remember what happened at the Police Station).


Offiser McEwon, (who seemed overworked, and complained the UK don't have a second language, like Norway), wrote the address wrong.

And when I was released from custody, I made officer Carrol aware of that the address was wrong, but he said it wasn't important, or something.


Or if it was officer McEwon I made aware of this, but said it wasn't important.

(Something like this).

The right address should be:

Erik Ribsskog

10 Keith Court
Keith Avenue
Liverpool
L4 5XJ

You write in your letter, that someone has set up a false e-mail address, in my name.

But the problem is that they do something called 'spoofing', where they use my normal e-adress, (eribsskog@gmail.com), and send e-mails pretending to be me.


Which computer-experts know how to do.

Like I've written to the Norwegian Embassy.

I think the Police have started investigating in the wrong end here.

They should have let computer-experts check the e-mail, and then they would have found that a blog-reader, in Norway, (who probably hates me since for some silly reason), has sent the e-mail, after reading on my blog.


I think the police have done this case like if they were neanderthals.

They should have checked the e-mail.

Instead of inprisonating me.


It's like ridiculus, moronic and cowbowish, from the Police, I think.

My problems with the Merseyside Police started in 2005.

I overheard at work, in Norway, that I was followed by the 'mafian', in 2003.

I ran to the UK in 2004, to study at the University of Sunderland.

I ended up at my uncles farm, in Norway, where a hunting-team, (or something), tried to kill me, in 2005.

I then ran back to the UK, and got a job in Liverpool


(For Arvato, in the Cunard Building).

I leveled with the Merseyside Police, about these problems.

But they haven't investigated anything.

They just told me to come back if 'something  happens'.


I came back with an employment-case.

Because of problems at Arvato, where I was harassed a lot by management there, etc.

And then the Merseyside Police called me 'Miss Erik Ribsskog', on a letter.


So it's like the Merseyside Police hate me, since I'm from Norway, or something.

Because I'm a heterosexual man, who doesn't like being called 'Miss'.


I think the Merseside Police just mess with me.

When I got to the Police Station, officer McEwon, said to a collegue: 'I found your Norwegian'.

So it's clear they hate me, and try to terrorise me, or something.

I've updated the Norwegian Embassy and foreign ministry, about the problems, the day I was arrested, so I send a copy of this e-mail to them as well.

I think this is a degenerated case, they didn't find a weapon in my flat, and still I was arrested.


A month earlier two police-women were at my door, regarding some e-mails that had been sent in my name, (in the same way as the Ingeus e-mail).

So the Police knew about this problem from before.


So they just want to terrorise me, it seems to me.

This is very ridiculus, I think.

When I lived in Norway, (I lived there from I was born untill I was 34), the Police weren't on my door, a single time.


Here they are on my door every month, it seems.

It's like I'm being terrorised, I think.

I also get endless threats and harassment on the internet and in letters.



But if I report this to the Police, they don't do anything.

But if someone report me, then they just act like cowboy and terrorist, because they hate Norwegians, or work for the mafia, or someting like that.

Also you Miss Kennedy, said on the day I was arrested, that Ingeus was for unemployed people and people with mental problems.

Are really Ingeus for people with mental problems, I'm wondering.


I think that seems like a moronic thing to say.

Because Ingeus aren't supposed to be for people with mental problems, as far as I know.

It's just the mafia who try to make it look like I'm mental or something.


When I booked in at a hostel, in Coperass HIll, earlier this year, (after moving back from Sunderland).

Four police-officers waited for me there, to take me to the mental-ward, on Liverpool hospital.


So that's like terror, I think.

It's just that they blow up stuff from my blog, and use this against me.

And then they spin on this, and use these blown up quotes, later, as an excuse to harass me at my door, go into my flat, and terrorise me later.


But these are just inocent stuff, that the Police blow up, and present out of context, to try to make me look mental, etc.

It could be what happened to 'Gazzas mate', who was terrorised by Police, and who was triggered, I think.


It could be that Police try to trigger me in a similar way, working for underground mafia, or something.

Because they don't like my blog, (and my freedom of speach), or something.


Who knows.

Just to level about this.

Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog





9 attachments
law firm 1.jpg
130K
law firm 2.jpg
125K
law firm 3.jpg
129K
law firm 4.jpg
155K
law firm 5.jpg
142K
law firm 6.jpg
176K
law firm 7.jpg
131K
law firm 8.jpg
135K
law firm 9.jpg
39K


PS.

Her er vedleggene:


law firm 1

law firm 2

law firm 3

law firm 4

law firm 5

law firm 6

law firm 7

law firm 8

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter