Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

fredag 22. mars 2013

Jeg sendte en e-post til Asda






Gmail - Out of Office: Response from ASDA (Ref #000000037172872)








Gmail



Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>










Out of Office: Response from ASDA (Ref #000000037172872)










Erik Ribsskog

<eribsskog@gmail.com>




Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 10:50 PM





To:
Victoria Duffy <Victoria.Duffy@asda.co.uk>







Hi,

I write to you, since I can't find Asda's general enquiry e-mail address, on your website.

I'm just back from Asda Walton now, after doing some shopping there.


I have to say that the staff there shocks me.

When I went to pay, for the goods, in my basket, at the self-service check-outs.

I was met, by a 'wall' of people.


Three women in their early twenties, and an older man.

All slim.

One of the women had an Amy Winehouse hairdo, (which was coloured in quite dark red).

And one was a blonde.

The third one could have been a brunette.

And the man was quite slim and low.

All these four were Asda-staff.

And they blocked the passage to the self-service check-outs, as if to provoce me, I think.

I could notice that the blonde Asda-woman noticed me when I walked from the newspaper-department, and towards the self service check-outs.

The four staff didn't move, when I approached them.


They blocked my way, and didn't move.

I took one step to the side, as if to use the self-service check out with a transport-band on it.

(Which I haven't used earlier.


And I would have been on dispay there, for the four staff, if I used it.

So I didn't really want to use this machine).

Then the earlier mentioned Asda-man, moved away, toward the staffed tills.

And then I could just sneak past the Amy Winehouse-hairdo Asda-woman, who seemed to be unaware of me wanting to pass her, it seemed to me.

(Even if it seems odd to me, that people can be this un-aware.


So I guess she acted, possibly).

Then I went to scan the goods in my basket, in the self-service check-out.

This shop, has a security-guard, seated, by the enterance-door.


So why do you have four staff, obstructing the custommers, like this?

This seems very odd, to me.

Do you have some problem with mafia, nazi's or 'wicka-stuff' in your shop.


What on earth is going on?

I know self-service check-outs have only been around, since 2005.

(At least that's when I first saw them, at a big Sainsbury's shop.

The one with a Starbucks-cafe in.

In Kensington, in London).

But what is really Asda's policy regarding this?

Are your staff meant to stand and obstruct the way, to the self-service tills, in a group, like I witnessed, at Asda Walton, earlier today?


(At around 10 PM, I guess).

Can you please inform me about Asda's policy regaring this?
Best regards,

Erik Ribsskog



On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 5:17 PM, Victoria Duffy <Victoria.Duffy@asda.co.uk> wrote:

Thank you for your email.

I’m out of the office until Monday 04 March. All emails will be actioned on my return.

If you need further assistance please contact our Customer Service Team on freephone 0800 952 0101.

Kind regards

Vicki Duffy
ASDA Service Team









Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter