Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

torsdag 11. juli 2013

Jeg sendte enda en e-post til NCS





Gmail - Update/Fwd: Your letter from 3/7.








Gmail



Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>










Update/Fwd: Your letter from 3/7.










Erik Ribsskog

<eribsskog@gmail.com>




Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 2:09 PM





To:
louise.harpur@connexionslive.com


Cc:
Contact-Us <Contact-Us@jobcentreplus.gsi.gov.uk>








Hi,

yesterday I went out at 5 PM, and I went to the post-office and Asda.

And I got home a couple of hours later.

And then I found your letter, that someone had put through my door.


But the post-man is usually her earlier.

Something must have been wrong, since I got the letter, after 5 PM, yesterday, (I think).

And when I got home, I got to pre-occupied with this mentioned letter.

Because it didn't make sense, I think.

So I got a bit worn-out by it.

(Or puzzled/dozed).

So I got the time wrong, for todays meeting.

Like I wrote in yesterdays e-mail:
'I haven't gotten a letter from you, regarding the meeting, tomorrow.'.
I usually put the meeting-letter, in my wallet, the night before the meeting, and set my alarm-clock.

But I didn't have a letter, yesterday evening.

So I got the time wrong.

I was a bit tired and remembered the time wrong.

So I put my alarm-clock on 11 AM, since I thought the meeting was at 12.45 PM.

Then I could leave my address at 12 noon, and be at the Jobcentre in Aintree, at around 12.40 PM.

But when I got there, I only got to have my second meeting.

Carla told me I was late for the NCS-meeting.

(Which I didn't have a letter for).

I wonder if it's bit much with two meetings a day, that you sometimes put me on now.


Because it gets like meetings all the time now, I think.

So I got one meeting-time wrong now.

And also you don't give me letters, for all meetings.

And sometimes the letters doesn't explain what to do, in the meetings.


So it just gets a mess, I think.

Also, Sarah called me at 10 AM today, from a funural, and told me my meeting was with Carla today.

But I was sleeping at 10 AM, so she woke me up, so I was a bit dozed.


So I'm not sure if Sarah said that the meeting was at 11.45 or 12.45.

But I'm going to discuss what happened with Sarah in the next appoinment I have with her, at 17/7.

Sorry about the problems with this.


I hope I don't get a sanction, because I think this wasn't only my fault.

The Jobcentre and the NCS have made all these mentioned meetings to a mess, I think.

Regards,


Erik Ribsskog


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Subject: Your letter from 3/7.
To: louise.harpur@connexionslive.com
Cc: Contact-Us <Contact-Us@jobcentreplus.gsi.gov.uk>


Hi,

I'm refering to your letter from 3/7 which I recieved in the post today.

You write that we had a face to face-meeting at 3/7.

But that was a group-session.


You write that I had a follow up-meeting on 4/7.

But on 4/7 I was sent by Personal Advisor Sarah to go to the job fair in St. George's Hall.

And I was just told to look at the stands there, by her.


It was just a coincident that I went to your CV job-shop-meeting at 1.30 PM, on 4/7, in St. George's Hall, and spoke with Sue there.

You told me the face to face-meeting would be tomorrow, (11/7),  11.45 with Pamela.


So this is a bit messed up, I think.

I also send a copy e-mail to the Jobcentre, (so that they can send it to Personal Advisor Sarah).

I haven't gotten a letter from you, regarding the meeting, tomorrow.


On the letter, from 4/7, it said I should report to Deborah Ainsworth, in St. Georges Hall.

But when I went into the hall, then they just took the letter, and told me to go in there.


This is a very big hall.

I was not informed that I was supposed to go to a meeting there.

I just accedentely heard on the speakers, that NCS had a CV work-shop there, at 1.30 PM.


(Because I was there a bit early).

And then I spoke with Sue there about my CV.

Poor information about this meeting, I think.

Jobseekers risk losing their allowance and with information like this, it's a scandal I think.


It isn't strange that Jobseekers lose their allowance when they get poor information, like this.

I was just told to go there, to have a look, and see if I found something interesting, by Sarah.


And I told you in the group-session, that it was a lot of manditory stuff, the last time I was there.

And I wondered why it wasn't this time.

You have to write on the letter, that it's a CV work-shop, and not just a job fair.


Or else people don't understand.

Was this to 'pull my leg', I'm wondering here.

Erik Ribsskog









4 attachments
nsc1.jpg
99K
ncs2.jpg
117K
ncs3.jpg
69K
PIC_0685.JPG
97K






Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter