Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

torsdag 3. oktober 2013

Mer om budsjett





Gmail - Giros/Fwd: Problems with paying token-payment/Fwd: Update/Fwd: Complaint/Fwd: Your letter of 5/11, (Your ref: 47998755)








Gmail



Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>










Giros/Fwd: Problems with paying token-payment/Fwd: Update/Fwd: Complaint/Fwd: Your letter of 5/11, (Your ref: 47998755)










Erik Ribsskog

<eribsskog@gmail.com>




Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 11:30 PM





To:
Shirley Pyper <shirley.pyper@debt-managers.co.uk>








Hi,

thanks for the e-mail!

I'll try to get the token-payments paid by the 20th. each month then.

So that the payment reaches you, before the 28th.

Best regards,

Erik Ribsskog


On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 9:21 AM, Shirley Pyper
<shirley.pyper@debt-managers.co.uk> wrote:
> Dear Mr
> Thank you for your email, I can confirm that I have set the account for
> your next payment to reach us by the 28th October 2013.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Erik Ribsskog [mailto:eribsskog@gmail.com]
> Sent: 24 September 2013 22:19
> To: Contact
> Subject: Re: Giros/Fwd: Problems with paying token-payment/Fwd:
> Update/Fwd: Complaint/Fwd: Your letter of 5/11, (Your ref: 47998755)
>
> Hi,
>
> thank you for the e-mail!
>
> I thought I'd pay the next token-payment-giro by 28/10 then.
>
> Is that ok, you think?
>
> Or are you sending a letter about the next payment-date with the giros?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Erik Ribsskog
>
>
> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 9:45 AM, Contact <CONTACT@dmpay.co.uk> wrote:
>> Dear Mr Ribsskog
>>
>> Thank you for your email. I can advise that giro slips have been
>> issued, as requested.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Collections Support Department
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Erik Ribsskog [mailto:eribsskog@gmail.com]
>> Sent: 22 September 2013 00:44
>> To: Contact
>> Subject: Giros/Fwd: Problems with paying token-payment/Fwd:
> Update/Fwd:
>> Complaint/Fwd: Your letter of 5/11, (Your ref: 47998755)
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've noticed that I've started to run out of giros now.
>>
>> I'm still unemployed, unfortunately.
>>
>> I was wondering if you could please send me some new giros.
>>
>> And if its alright that I don't send a token-payment to you, this
>> month, (since I send this e-mail, instead).
>>
>> Hope this is alright!
>>
>> Yours sincerely,
>>
>> Erik Ribsskog
>>
>> PS.
>>
>> My address is:
>>
>> 10 Keith Court
>> Keith Avenue
>> Liverpool
>> L4 5XJ
>>
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>
>> Date: Tue, May 28, 2013 at 2:43 PM
>> Subject: Problems with paying token-payment/Fwd: Update/Fwd:
>> Complaint/Fwd: Your letter of 5/11, (Your ref: 47998755)
>> To: Contact <contact@dmpay.co.uk>
>> Cc: Contact-Us <Contact-Us@jobcentreplus.gsi.gov.uk>
>>
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> unfortunately the Jobcentre haven't sent me my last three jobseekers
>> allowance-payments, and I have no money on my bank account.
>>
>> I'm therefore a bit delayed with my token payment to you, this month.
>>
>> I'm going to go to the post office, as usual, and pay the giro, when I
>
>> finally recieve the mentioned payments from the Jobcentre.
>>
>> Hope this is alright and sorry about the delay!
>>
>> Yours sincerely,
>>
>> Erik Ribsskog
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>
>> Date: Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 5:07 PM
>> Subject: Re: Update/Fwd: Complaint/Fwd: Your letter of 5/11, (Your
>> ref: 47998755)
>> To: Shirley Pyper <shirley.pyper@debt-managers.co.uk>
>>
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> thank you for your e-mail!
>>
>> I hope I'll be able to make the payments as usual in the future.
>>
>> (I see in my calender-book here that the next payment is to be paid by
>
>> Wednesday next week.
>>
>> And I shouldn't have any problems paying that payment in time).
>>
>> It's just that I've had some problems with the Jobcentre and the
>> Jobseekers Allowance, in the last months.
>>
>> But it seems like this is getting sorted now.
>>
>> If there are any more similar problems in the future, I'm going to try
>
>> to update you as soon as possible.
>>
>> Hope this is alright, and sorry again about the problems with this!
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Erik Ribsskog
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:58 PM, Shirley Pyper
>> <shirley.pyper@debt-managers.co.uk> wrote:
>>>
>>> Mr E Ribsskog
>>>
>>> 10 Keith Court
>>>
>>> Keith Avenue
>>>
>>> Liverpool
>>>
>>> L4 5XJ
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> 23rd November 2012
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Our ref: 47998755
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Dear Mr Ribsskog,
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Thank you for emails regarding the above, which has been passed to me
>> to respond to you directly. All of your comments have been noted, and
>> your dissatisfaction has been dealt with under our complaints process.
>> I have attached a copy for your information.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I can confirm that our letter dated the 12th November 2012 was in the
>> morning post prior to our agent responding to your email, and
>> therefore the agent was unable to retrieve the letter. However the
>> agent should have advised you to ignore the letter and for this I do
> apologise.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Please be assured that the agent concerned has been given relevant
>> feedback.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> As an agency we work very closely under the guidelines on debt
>> collection practices and ensure we follow these stringently. DML
>> prides itself on compliance, working with organisations such as the
>> CSA and OFT in order to collect ethically and responsibly.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I can confirm that we are in receipt of your recent payment, and I
>>> can
>> advise that the account will be monitored by me in the future. If you
>> have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me on 01709
>> 758410 or by email to the address below.
>>>
>>> The attached link to the Financial Ombudsman Service advises you how
>>> to complain within the next six months, if you feel we have not
>>> assisted you in resolving this matter.  Their web details are as
>>> follows:  http://www.fos.org.uk/publications/consumer-leaflet.htm
>>>
>>> Yours sincerely,
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Shirley Pyper
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Ms Shirley Pyper
>>>
>>> Complaints Manager
>>>
>>> Debt Managers Ltd
>>>
>>> 01709 758410
>>>
>>> Email: shirley.pyper@debt-managers.co.uk
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ________________________________
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> From: Erik Ribsskog [mailto:eribsskog@gmail.com]
>>>
>>> Sent: 20 November 2012 08:06
>>>
>>> To: Contact
>>>
>>> Subject: Update/Fwd: Complaint/Fwd: Your letter of 5/11, (Your ref:
>>> 47998755)
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I just wanted to update about that I've finally got some money on my
>> bank-account now, so I've gotten to pay the earlier mentioned bill.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Sorry about the delay with this!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Erik Ribsskog
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> PS.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I attach a scanned copy of the receipt for this payment.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>>
>>> From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>
>>>
>>> Date: Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 2:56 AM
>>>
>>> Subject: Complaint/Fwd: Your letter of 5/11, (Your ref: 47998755)
>>>
>>> To: contact@dmpay.co.uk
>>>
>>> Cc: Q&A <contactus@cccs.co.uk>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I'm refering to your letter from 12/11, (which I attach), which I
>> recieved two days ago.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> You write: 'You have failed to respond to the Default Notice that was
>> sent to you recently'.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> This isn't true.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I sent you an e-mail on 8/11 about this.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> (See the forwarded e-mail below).
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> So I wanted to please complain on that your company is disorganised.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> One hand don't seem to know what the other hand does, (so to speak).
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Perhaps you would be so kind as to delete my debt with you?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> (To compensate for wasting my time here).
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Hope this alright!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Erik Ribsskog
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>>>
>>> From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>
>>>
>>> Date: Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 10:49 PM
>>>
>>> Subject: Your letter of 5/11, (Your ref: 47998755)
>>>
>>> To: contact@dmpay.co.uk
>>>
>>> Cc: Contact-Us <Contact-Us@jobcentreplus.gsi.gov.uk>, CONTACT-US
>>> <CONTACT-US@dwp.gsi.gov.uk>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I'm refering to your letter from 5/11, which I attach.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> The Jobcentre haven't sent me my five latest Jobseekers
>> Allowance-payments, for no good reason.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I do my Jobseeking like the Jobcentre have previously told me they
>> want me to do it, every week.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I have not been informed by the Jobcentre when they are going to
>>> start
>> sending me my Jobseekers Allowance again.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> And I no money for cutting my hair, or taking the train to
>> job-interviews eighter.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> So maybe Barclays can give me a loan, untill someone have cleaned the
>> problems at the Jobcentre up?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I also have an insurance-case against Barclays, since where I used to
>> live, in Leather Lane, in Liverpool, (untill August last year), I was
>> thrown out, after I wasn't sent a letter, for a court-hearing, so most
>
>> of my stuff was kept by the landlord, after the Police broke in to my
>> flat.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> But I don't have money to buy stamps, so I haven't gotten to send
>> about this to Barclays insurance-department.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> But you are perhaps a department of Barclays?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Then perhaps you could send about this to Barclays Bank, (the
>> loan-application), and Barclays Insurance, (about the problems in
>> Leather Lane, with the Landlord there).
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I'll pay the bill as soon as I get some money.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Sorry about the problems with this!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Yours sincerely,
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Erik Ribsskog
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not
>>> necessarily represent those of the Company
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> -
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> -
>>> -----
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> The information transmitted is confidential and intended only for the
>> person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
>
>> and/or legally privileged material. If you are not the intended
>> recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and
>> confirm to us that it has been destroyed. You are strictly prohibited
>> from using , copying or disseminating this message or any information
>> it contains to anyone other than the intended recipient.
>>>
>>> Debt Managers Ltd.  Registered in Scotland (registered no. 219618).
>>>
>>> Registered Office: 12 Hope Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4DB
>>>
>>>







Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter