Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

søndag 11. mai 2014

Jeg sendte en e-post til Liverpool City Council





Gmail - Update/Fwd: Your letter of 22/4 from Ken Garrett Benefit Officer, Your ref: 10055749








Gmail


Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>








Update/Fwd: Your letter of 22/4 from Ken Garrett Benefit Officer, Your ref: 10055749











Erik Ribsskog

<eribsskog@gmail.com>


Sun, May 11, 2014 at 9:56 PM




To:
Benefits Service <benefits.service@liverpooldirectlimited.co.uk>


Cc:
LHT Customer Service <csc@lht.co.uk>






Hi,



I read in the LHT-publication Money Wise now, that there's going to be

a change in the benefits-system, called Universal Credit.



I was thinking, what if you at the Council could start sending me my

Housing Benefit directly, already now.



Since I then wouldn't be that vounerable, when the Jobcentre stop my

Jobseekers Allowance, (which tend to do quite often, I think I had to

say).



Then I could e.g. juggle the money a bit if I end up in an emergency,

due to the problems with the Jobcentre.



Hope this is alright!



Yours sincerely,



Erik Ribsskog





---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>

Date: Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Subject: Your letter of 22/4 from Ken Garrett Benefit Officer, Your

ref: 10055749

To: Benefits Service <benefits.service@liverpooldirectlimited.co.uk>

Cc: "emb.london" <emb.london@mfa.no>, "mail.gva" <mail.gva@efta.int>,

CONTACT-US <CONTACT-US@dwp.gsi.gov.uk>, Contact-Us

<Contact-Us@jobcentreplus.gsi.gov.uk>, Colin Simber

<colin.simber@linskills.co.uk>, amnestyis <amnestyis@amnesty.org>,

"EUteam@amnesty.org" <EUteam@amnesty.org>, HRW UK <hrwuk@hrw.org>





Hi,



I'm refering to your letter of 22/4, which I received today, (and

which I attach a scanned copy of).



The problem seems to be a misunderstanding, between the Jobcentre and myself.



Someone have sent the Jobcentre a phoney e-mail, in my name, (after

reading about my jobseeking on my blog), it seems.



I attach a letter from Director David Simms, at the Jobcentre from 4/4.



Mr Simms writes in his letter: 'on 11 March 2014 you noticed us via

email that you had been working around 60-70 hours per week, were

running several websites and earning around £300.00 per week'.



But this is just 'balony'.



I have never worked that much with my web-sites, and I have never

earned that much on them.



(They run with a small loss.



But I still want to keep them, since I apply for web-design-jobs, and

then one almost has to have links to websites one have created, to not

look dum, when one apply for work.



I have sent the Jobcentre, (and the Council), the book-keeping for

these web-shops numerous times.



If you have a look at the mentioned book-keeping, then you should be

able to see, that the e-mail from 4/4 was a forgery, and something

sent by someone wanting to distroy my life, by being evil, I have to

say).



The Police arrested me earlier this year.



And then it was the same problem.



Someone had written an e-mail to a Jobcentre-advisor, in my name,

asking her on a date.



The Police said this was a crime, and arrested me.



But I hadn't sent that e-mail.



Rather, I had complained about this Jobcentre-woman, (Sarah Bamber),

to her line-manager at Aintree Jobcentre, (Gaynor), because Sarah

Bamber became to personal, and asked me if I could help her daughter

study marine-biology, in Norway, in the first meeting, (which I

contacted a researcher Anders Karlsson at University of Tromsø about,

who I used to work as Store Manager for, at Rimi Langhus, in 2001 and

2002).



So this could be that Sarah Bamber, from Aintree Jobcentre, is out of balance.



She gets to personal, (and don't separate work and private life), in meetings.



And after this, someone have sent a false e-mail in my name, (after I

complained in e-mails, one of around hundred complaints, I've sent,

about the Jobcentre).



A solicitor named Colin Simbers, (from Linskills solicitors), has been

my solicitor, in that case.



So he should be able to confirm, that these phoney e-mails, are a

repeting problem, (which distroys my life, more or less).



I've sent the Council numerous updates about the situation.



So you should have gotten information about this before, if I'm mistaking.



But I can now also send you a file from 10/4, when I registered a

rapid reclaim, at the Jobcentre website.



Here I explain: 'Why has there been a delay in making

your claim?

It has been a misunderstanding, about

when my sign on-meeting was, and after

that, I made a reclaim, but was sent to

Huyton Jobcentre, which is to far to walk

to, and I didn't have money for rail.'.



And: 'What have you done to find work since

the date you want this claim to start?

I have applied for many jobs since 6/3. I

have done my jobseeking-activities every

week-day, since 6/3, and I have a printed

log, from Universal Jobmatch, which

shows this.'.



I've logged about my jobseeking on Universal Jobmatch, for almost a

year now, (after NCS told me to do this), so I can prove that I have

applied for work, every week-day, since almost a year back.



So this is just 'balony' from the Jobcentre, I have to say.



For all that I know, it could be some 'new age-people' at the

Jobcentre who make up these e-mails that I haven't written.



That's perhaps how the Jobcentre is these days.



I read somewhere on the internet that Ingeus were 'satanic', so it

shouldn't surprice me much.



Some of the Jobcentre/Ingeus-staff seem more like actors than

jobseeking-advisors to me, to be honest.



(I've sent many tens of complaints since I became unemployed, in 2008).



I started my web-shop, in 2010.



And then the Jobcentre said it was a 'hobby'.



And then they didn't care about it much.



But now they want to see book-keeping for it all the time, etc.



So the Jobcentre have changed here, regarding how they look at my web-shop.



This was after I also started self-publishing, in 2012.



Then they didn't think that was a hobby, and wanted to see the

book-keeping, etc.



And then they started to pretend that they hadn't called my web-shop a

hobby, and wanted to see book-keeping for my web-shop as well.



And now these fabricated e-mails on top of the complicated situation,

from before.



The problem is that I'm a human being, who is made of organic

material, and need food, to function.



I can't get food sometimes now, since I can't get a voucher for the

food-bank even, since they ban me from the Jobcentre, due to these

mentioned forged e-mails.



So I have to send copies to Amnesty and Human Rights Watch I think

now, while I write this.



Yours sincerely,



Erik Ribsskog




4 attachments
simms1.jpg
168K
simms2.jpg
82K
liverpool direct.jpg
92K
confirmation.pdf
57K

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter