Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

mandag 8. september 2014

Jeg sendte en e-post til CC Water

Erik Ribsskog

Update/Fwd: Your letter from Concilia, from 21/8/Fwd: Update/Fwd: Stakeholder Manager Mrs. G. Anderson/Fwd: Your letter from Collections Manager Daniel Barr, from 16/7

Erik Ribsskog Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 12:27 AM

To: northwest@ccwater.org.uk
Cc: United Utilities , Q&A
Hi,

I send you a letter, which I got from United Utilities, the other day,
as an update, to my complaint, against them.

Best regards,

Erik Ribsskog


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 7:52 PM
Subject: Your letter from Concilia, from 21/8/Fwd: Update/Fwd:
Stakeholder Manager Mrs. G. Anderson/Fwd: Your letter from Collections
Manager Daniel Barr, from 16/7
To: United Utilities <Customer.service@uuplc.co.uk>
Cc: northwest@ccwater.org.uk


Hi,

I'm refering to your letter, from 21/8, which I received earlier this
week, (and which I attach a scanned copy of).

This case is now CC Water.

And I'm going to inform you more, about this, when I hear back from then.

Then I'm going to contact you again, regarding the payment-plan.

So you'll just have to wait, untill I hear more, from CC Water.

I hope this is alright!

Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 2:15 AM
Subject: Update/Fwd: Stakeholder Manager Mrs. G. Anderson/Fwd: Your
letter from Collections Manager Daniel Barr, from 16/7
To: northwest@ccwater.org.uk
Cc: Gemma Thomas <Gemma.Thomas@ofwat.gsi.gov.uk>, Q&A
<contactus@stepchange.org>, United Utilities
<Customer.service@uuplc.co.uk>, mailbox@ofwat.gsi.gov.uk


Hi,

I got a new letter, from United Utilities, a few days ago.

So I send you an update, about my complaint, against them.

(I've scanned and attached their letter).

I can try to summarise a bit, about the problems.

Back in 2011, I agreed a payment-plan, with United Utilties.

(After contacting CCCS, (now Stepchange), a couple of years before
that again, about advice, about my budget, etc).

The agreement was that I would pay United Utilities a tokey-payment,
of £1, untill I got a new job.

And I still haven't gotten a new job.

But United Utilities now wants to break this agreement, and they want
me to pay more than the monthly token-payment, even if I haven't
gotten a new job, yet.

I think that United Utilities then break our payment-agreement, (from
2011), so I'm trying to complain, to the Government, (CC Water), about
this.

I hope this is alright!

Pleas just ask me if you have any questions.

Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: Stakeholder Manager Mrs. G. Anderson/Fwd: Your letter
from Collections Manager Daniel Barr, from 16/7
To: Gemma Thomas <Gemma.Thomas@ofwat.gsi.gov.uk>
Cc: northwest@ccwater.org.uk


Hi,

thank you for your e-mail!

I send a copy, of this e-mail, to CC Water, then.

So that they can have a look at this case.

Thanks again for the e-mail and contact-information!

Best regards,

Erik Ribsskog


On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 4:37 PM, Gemma Thomas
<Gemma.Thomas@ofwat.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:
> Dear Mr Ribsskog
>
> Thank you for copying us into your email to United Utilities.  I do appreciate your concern here.
>
> I have noted the concerns you raise about United Utilities. We monitor the overall performance of water companies – including how many complaints they are getting, whether they are resolving them first time, and how satisfied customers are with how their company has dealt with their complaint. Where we find companies are lagging behind, we will take action.
>
> In terms of your specific issue with the company, we expect companies to investigate consumer queries and resolve them as swiftly as possible to the customer’s satisfaction.
>
> Where a company has failed to do this, I would advise you to contact the Consumer Council for Water (CCWater).  CCWater is the statutory consumer body for the water industry.  They can help consumers through their company's complaints procedure or formally investigate when matters remain unresolved after the company has had a reasonable chance to deal with them.
>
> I have provided below their details should you wish to contact them in the future.
>
> Suite 902, 9th Floor, Bridgewater House,
> Whitworth Street,
> Manchester, M1 6LT
> Telephone: 0161 236 6112,
> Fax: 0161 228 6117
> northwest@ccwater.org.uk
>
> If you require any further information or have any additional questions please do contact me.
>
> Yours sincerely
>
> Gemma Thomas
> Correspondence & Freedom of Information Officer
> Corporate Communications
> Ofwat
>
> Tel: 0121 644 7644
> Mobile : 0754 067 1545
>
> Ofwat.gov.uk
> Address: Centre City Tower, 7 Hill Street, Birmingham, B5 4UA
> Follow us on twitter: twitter.com/Ofwat
>
> Disclaimer:
> 'Every reasonable effort is made to make the information and any commentary on the law contained in this e-mail accurate and up to date, but no responsibility for its accuracy and correctness, or for any consequences of relying on it, is assumed by the sender or Ofwat. The information and commentary does not, and is not intended to, amount to legal advice to any person on a specific case or matter.  You are strongly advised to obtain specific, personal advice from a lawyer or other appropriate adviser about your case or matter and not to rely on the information or comments in this e-mail.'
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Erik Ribsskog [mailto:eribsskog@gmail.com]
> Sent: 03 August 2014 02:43
> To: United Utilities
> Cc: mailbox; Q&A
> Subject: To: Stakeholder Manager Mrs. G. Anderson/Fwd: Your letter from Collections Manager Daniel Barr, from 16/7
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm refering to your letter from 31/7, which I received earlier this week, (and which I attach a scanned copy of).
>
> You write that I have 'strong views' to do, with this case.
>
> But this is really more that this case bores me.
>
> I'm from Norway, and we have a strong tradiotion there, that an agreement is an agreement, like we say.
>
> So we get bored if we have to repeat about this.
>
> (At least I do).
>
> Because the agreement was that I would pay United Utilties £1 a month, untill I got a new job.
>
> And it wasn't specified, that this was only towards the arrears, like I think one of your earlier letter says.
>
> This was towards both the arrears and the new water-bills.
>
> This was an agreement, that was up and running, between United Utilities and myself, from 2011 to 2014.
>
> So that you just break this agreement, I think is very strange.
>
> I admit that I have had problems paying the £1 token-payment, some months, this year.
>
> But that's because the jobcentre are messing with me.
>
> They owe me around £900 in missing jobseekers-allowance-payments, since January.
>
> And the relatively few payments, which I've gotten from the Jobcentre, this year, has often been delayed.
>
> So it has been a dificult year, for me.
>
> I have both in May and in July almost starved to death, (I think I have to say), and I have had to go and look for coins, on the street, here in Walton and the City Centre, to get enough money, for a packet of spagetti, for 20 pence, at Tesco, to get me through, another day, waiting for this unisivilised, (I think I have to call them), Jobcentre, to send me the money they owe me.
>
> The Jobcentre are also framing me.
>
> They say I've sent one of their staff harassment-emails, which I haven't sent at all.
>
> They have banned me from my five closest jobcentres, and are taking me to court, (Liverpool & Knowsley Magistrates Court), in this, murder of justice-case, (I think I have to call it).
>
> So this is like the Government are having some type of war against me.
>
> I don't get my inheritance from Norway, (due in 2009), and I don't get to sell my property in Norway.
>
> I don't get my study-loan from Norway, I don't get my pension, that I've paid there, when I lived there.
>
> I don't get any of my rights, in Norway, I have to say.
>
> So who knows what's going on.
>
> I send copies of this e-mail to Stepchange and Ofwat.
>
> So I hope they can get you to realize, that a water-company should be trustworthy.
>
> A water-company have a big responsibility, to provide water, that's suitable for people, to drink.
>
> So water-companies should be trust-worthy, I think.
>
> I think it isn't fine, with water-companies, that break agreements, like United Utilities have done here.
>
> Since water-companies, should be possible to trust, I think.
>
> So I hope Ofwat and Stephchange agrees with me on this.
>
> Regards,
>
> Erik Ribsskog
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>
> Date: Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 3:45 AM
> Subject: Your letter from Collections Manager Daniel Barr, from 16/7
> To: United Utilities <Customer.service@uuplc.co.uk>
> Cc: Q&A <contactus@stepchange.org>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm refering to your letter, from Collections Manager Daniel Barr, from 16/7, (which I attach a scanned copy of).
>
> We don't have a payment-agreement for around £60 a month.
>
> It's for £1 a month, untill I get a job.
>
> (This agreement we've had for several years now).
>
> You've just tried to change it, over my head, some months ago.
>
> So this I wanted to complain about.
>
> Erik Ribsskog
>
> This email was scanned by the Government Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Vodafone in partnership with Symantec.  (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.)  In case of problems, please call your organisations IT Helpdesk.
> Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal purposes.
> ********************************************************************** This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the systems manager - IT Service Desk tel no: 0121 644 7777. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by LightSpeed for the presence of computer viruses. www.lightspeedsystems.com **********************************************************************
>
> The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Vodafone in partnership with Symantec. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) This email has been certified virus free.
> Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal purposes.
>


uu.jpg
87K

PS.

Her er vedlegget:

uu

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter