Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

tirsdag 9. september 2014

Jeg sendte en e-post til the High Court

Erik Ribsskog

Update/Fwd: Your ref: 10055749 - Your letter from 6/8/Fwd: Tenancy Agreement

Erik Ribsskog Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 1:26 AM

To: rcjchancery.judgeslisting@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk
Cc: Benefits Service , LHT Customer Service , Runcorn Office , Info
Hi,

I've earlier complained to you, (if I'm not mistaking), about
Liverpool City Council and the Local Government Ombudsman.

So I send a letter, (I attach a scanned copy), that I got from the
Liverpool City Council today, (Monday), as an update, to that
complaint.

(See more in the forwareded e-mail).

Please just e-mail me, if there are any questions, that I should reply
to, regarding this complaint.

Regards,

Erik Ribsskog


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 4:59 AM
Subject: Fwd: Your ref: 10055749 - Your letter from 6/8/Fwd: Tenancy Agreement
To: Benefits Service <benefits.service@liverpooldirectlimited.co.uk>
Cc: LHT Customer Service <csc@lht.co.uk>, Runcorn Office
<runcornoffice@taroe.org>, Info <info@tpas.org.uk>


Hi,

I'm refering to your letter, from 15/8, that I attach a scanned copy of.

You write, that I can contact you again, if there is more about this,
that I'm wondering about.

Like I explained about, in the forwarded e-mail, I got my Housing
Benefit sent to me directly, when I lived in Leather Lane, (where I
lived, from 2006 to 2011).

I can't remember, that I went to my then landlord, (Imperial
Property/TJ Thomas), and got some type of 'special' letter, from them,
where they aproved of, that you sent me the Housing Benefit, directly.

As I remember it, I was asked, (when I started getting Housing
Benefit, in 2009, I think it must have been), if I wanted the money
sent directly to my bank-account, (or to the landlord).

Can you please inform me, if I remember wrong?

Did I actually contact my then Landlord, in 2009, and got them to
write, some type of speciel letter, for the Council, that I then
brought with me, to e.g. the Council One Stop Shop, in Dale St.

(Because I think I would have remembered it, if that had been the case).

Thanks in advance for informing me more about this!

Regards,

Erik Ribsskog


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 6:01 PM
Subject: Your ref: 10055749 - Your letter from 6/8/Fwd: Tenancy Agreement
To: Benefits Service <benefits.service@liverpooldirectlimited.co.uk>
Cc: LHT Customer Service <csc@lht.co.uk>, Runcorn Office
<runcornoffice@taroe.org>, Info <info@tpas.org.uk>


Hi,

I'm refering to your letter from 6/8, that I received yesterday, (and
attach a scanned copy of).

Like one can see, in the forwarded e-mail, (that I found on my
e-mail-programme today), from 2009.

There I mentioned, to my then landlord, that I get the Housing
Benefit, from the Council.

And I think I would have remembered it, if I had needed some type of
special letter, from the landlord, back then, to get the Housing
Benefit paid to me directly.

This was just a formality, as I remember it.

So why do I have to go to the Landlord now, and look dum, to get this
sorted now, I was wondering.

The Jobcentre owes me more than £1000 in missing jobseeking
allowance-payments, since January.

So that I want to 'juggle' the payments a bit, while I wait for the
Jobcentre to 'get normal', thats nothing strange I think.

That's what people do, when they are in situations like me, where the
Jobcentre are 'difficult', I think.

I have to use a lot of time, in periodes, to look for coins on the
street, due to the problems with the Jobcentre.

It would be better, to use this time, on other things, (like
jobseeking), I think.

I've also read, (in a LHT-publication, I think it was), that people
with new bank-accounts, can now get the Housing Benefit paid directly,
(once a month, with the jobseeking allowance, to do with a new
government-scheme, I think it was).

I think it's a bit silly, to discuss principle-cases, while I'm more
or less starving to death.

So if you could please send the Housing Benefit to my new account with Barlays.

(If that invovles less bureucracy, I mean).

I hope this is alright!

Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: Tenancy Agreement
To: Lorna Murphy <LornaMurphy@tjthomas.co.uk>


Hi Lorna,

I'll get the next housing-benefit payment from the Council in the
midle of next month.

But I hope that the boiler and the washing machine and the stove, will
be fixed before
I pay the next payment.

Since there's more than a year since I had hot-water in the flat etc.

You have promised me several times, that someone are going to fix the
boiler, but this
never happens.

Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog


On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Lorna Murphy
<LornaMurphy@tjthomas.co.uk> wrote:
>
> when are you bringing rent in you need to make a regualr payment plan
>
> ________________________________
> From: Erik Ribsskog [mailto:eribsskog@gmail.com]
> Sent: 30 April 2009 15:48
> To: Lorna Murphy
> Subject: Re: Tenancy Agreement
>
> Hi Lorna,
>
> thanks for your answer!
>
> I meant the heather in the bath-room, but it's not that urgent really, just something that came to mind.
>
> The most important is the boiler and the washing-machine and the stove.
>
> I called the Council now, and they said they sent me what I was entiteled for now.
>
> (I spoke with Alex today, and Louise earlier.
>
> I've also spoken with Donna there, and they all say the same).
>
> But they were going to send me a DHP-form now, so I can bring this to your office,
> the next time I go there, so we can look at it then, if that's alright.
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Erik Ribsskog
>
> On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 2:59 PM, Lorna Murphy <LornaMurphy@tjthomas.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> we do not renue the agreements all agreements are on  a 6month assured short hold and they continue on the council no this the form of tenacy letter is all they need
>> give them our details or give me your  reference details and I will try and speak to them. the jobs have been given out for boiler and washing machine i will add on the stove i do not no what an owen is please explain
>>
>> ________________________________
>> From: Erik Ribsskog [mailto:eribsskog@gmail.com]
>> Sent: 30 April 2009 14:48
>> To: Lorna Murphy
>> Subject: Tenancy Agreement
>>
>> Hi Lorna,
>>
>> thank you very much for your fine letter, that I recieved today!
>>
>> I went to the Council at the One Stop Shop, with the letter, but they said that they needed
>> a tenancy-agreement.
>>
>> A new tenancy agreement, as I understand it, since the one from 2006 was to old, as I've
>> understood it, from when I went there in December.
>>
>> So I was hoping that you could please send me a tenancy-agreement as well!
>>
>> I haven't heard anything about the boiler and the washing-machine, and the stove is also
>> not working by the way, and the owen on the bath-room, hasn't been working at all, since
>> I moved in, but I didn't want to make any fuzz about it, so now I mention everything at the
>> same time.
>>
>> :)
>>
>> Sorry about all these problems!
>>
>> Yours sincerely,
>>
>> Erik Ribsskog
>
>


lcc.jpg
69K

PS.

Her er vedlegget:

lcc

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter