Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

torsdag 31. januar 2008

Re: Inhumane treatment from the Government.

Re: Inhumane treatment from the Government.
31 January 2008
11:24
Subject
Re: Inhumane treatment from the Government.
From
Erik Ribsskog
To
HRW UK
Sent
31 January 2008 11:25

Hi,

ok it says this on your website:

'Human Rights Watch is dedicated to protecting the human rights of people around the world.
We stand with victims and activists to prevent discrimination, to uphold political freedom, to protect people from inhumane conduct in wartime, and to bring offenders to justice.
We investigate and expose human rights violations and hold abusers accountable.
We challenge governments and those who hold power to end abusive practices and respect international human rights law.
We enlist the public and the international community to support the cause of human rights for all.'.
It says that you 'investigate and expose human rights violations and hold abuser accountable'.
I'll try to explain a bit better, and summarise some of the things that has been going on:
- In December 03, in Bjørndal, in Oslo, Norway, I overheard that I was followed by 'the mafia'.

- In July 05, I was chased away from my uncles farm in Kvelde, outside of Larvik in Norway, by people
with dogs and guns.

- And I've also been chased by what seems to be mafia in France, Germany and Holland etc, in 2005.

- And in Liverpool, in 05 and 06, I've been working in a company, Arvato, which seems to have been
infiltrated by a criminal network, and there were problems with illigal management methods and
organised harassment etc.

- And in my home, in Liverpool, now last month, I'm getting visits by 'phoney' inspectors from the
water-company, who are saying that they want to inspect the water-meter, even if my flat hasn't got
a water-meter installed.
And the inspector was also looking in the boiler-room and the electricity-cabinet, for the water-meter.

And then I called United Utilities, and they say that their representatives never inspect the electricity-
cabinet.

So theres obviously something 'phoney' going on.
And I'm also worried about what has happened with some of my former collegues at Arvato, who I think
can have been victims for trafficing, prostitution etc., possibly organised from within the company.

So these are some of the things that has been going on.
There have also been more things, but there have been so many things going on, that's it hard to focus
and summarise it all, I'm sorry I'm a bit overworked.

The problem, is that I've been contacting the police in both Norway and Britain, and they don't want to
give me any advice or information, or any help at all, even if it's clear that I'm having problems with
being followed/chased by criminal networks etc.
And the incident with the 'phoney' water-company inspector, I think, must be someone from the Government,
like police or intelligence, and I also get 'phoney' people contacting me on my facebook-page, which also
seems something from like the police.

So it's obvious that the governments in both Norway and Britain are spying on me.
And they don't want to tell me what's going on, they're keeping me uninformed.

And I think this is like torture, because I've heard and seen that I'm being followed by mafia and I understand that I'm
being spyed on by the government, and I'm worried about some of my former collegues at Aravto, who I havn't heard
from in more than a year, and whom someone seems to have been making 'phoney' facebook pages in the name of.

So this is more or less driving me insane.
I've been smashing up the houshold-equipment, and I've considered killing myself and/or the police, since it's making
me go insane, that they won't tell me anything, even if it's more than a year ago, that I sent the e-mails from Arvato,
to the press, explaining that there were some organised harassment etc., going on there.
But the British police just pretends that there has been nothing going on.
Like the Norwegian police are doing, they aren't even answering my e-mails or phone-calls, when I try to contact them,
regarding the how to deal with the situation, with that I've overheard, and seen, that I'm being followed by mafia, and that
I was chased from uncles farm in 2005, and around Europe, also the same year.

So I have been thinking that it is one's right to get information from the police about what's going on, when oneself are
involved in a case.

And also, that one have the right to ask for advice on how to deal with haveing problems with criminal networks etc.
But the police refuse to tell me anything, they won't give me any information or advice, and this has been going on since
December 2003, in Norway, and then from 2004/2005 in Britain.

So I think I have the right to get some information and advice, before I loose my mind completly here.

But the police in both countries don't seem to think that.
So that's why I'm trying to contact you, because I was wondering if you by any chance, have some information, regarding,
if it isn't my right to get information and advice from the police in situations like this, when one are almost going insane,
since one don't know what's going on?

Also, I've been contacting the Norwegian department of Amnesty International, but they are only harassing me, and
pretending to not understand what I mean, so I thought it would maybe be right to complain about the department,
since I think that they should know how to answer enquieries like that, without any lying or harassment.
So I hope very much that you have the chance to have a look at this.
I'm sorry that I've been using a bit of time to reply, but I havn't got much founds, so I have to work a lot of overtime etc.,
so I've had to use a lot of time at work.

So I think it would be very fine if you had the chance you have a look at this again!

Hope this is alright, and thanks in advance for the help!

Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog



On 1/31/08, HRW UK <hrwuk@hrw.org> wrote:
Dear Erik Ribsskog,

Thank you for your email. I am afraid Human Rights Watch is a research and advocacy organisation which does not usually deal with individual cases of human rights violations apart from our current reports in progress. We do not have the resources or expertise to give advice on individual cases of human rights problems and would suggest you consult a lawyer and/or a non-governmental advice centre.

We are regretful that we can't be of more assistance and sincerely hope your situation is improved as quickly as possible.

Yours kindly,

Helen Raynsford


From: Erik Ribsskog [mailto:eribsskog@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 7:42 AM
To: HRW UK
Subject: Inhumane treatment from the Government.

Hi,

I was just wondering if you by any chance could have any possiblity to please help with some problems
with inhuma treatment from the Government.

I've been followed by one or more criminal networks, and the police don't want to give me any help, or
information or advice on how to deal with this.

And it also seems like the governments of the United States, Britain and Norway, may have used me
like a living target against some mafia, possibly Albanian.

And I've been trying to contact a lot of organisations about these problems, but I haven't managed
to get any help, so I would think it would be very fine if you would have had the oppertunity to please
help me with the problems with the inhume treatment from the different Governments.

Thank you very much for your help in advance!

Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter