Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

søndag 24. februar 2008

Lack of openness from the Government.

I understand that there's something going on.

I overheard in Norway, on Rimi Bjørndal, in Desember 03, that I was followed by 'the mafia'.

I was chased from my uncles farm in Kvelde in Larvik in Norway, in July 05, by people with guns and dogs, and who I overheard wanted to kill me, og injure me. (The dogs could have been police-dogs by the way, I heard the people first and then the dogs).

I've had phoney water-meter inspectors in my flat, at the end of the last year, claiming to be from United Utilities, who wanted to look in the electricity-cabinet/cupboard, and which the complany told me that they hadn't sent, since I didn't have a water-meter in my flat, (since all UK flats haven't got one, and they're inspectors never look in the electricy-cabinet/cupboard). So it seems that this was something to do with inteligence etc.

And I've overheard in Liverpool this yead, that I've been used as a target-guy. By some Government then I presume.

And I overheard in Walton in 05, that I was in something called 'the game', or something, and I heard them say that I didn't know the rules. Which I don't, I have no idea what this is about.

And I understood that there was something strange going on Arvato, Liverpool, when I was working there in 05 and 06, with the STL Aidan Tippins acting strange, lying, acting threatening, and looking like he conspired with some other people working there, and much more also happened there.

So it's clear to me, that there is something going on.

Still, I don't really know what's going on.

If one search on the internet, one can't find any information about these episodes/issues.

And I've contacted the Norwegian Embassy in London, the Norwegian and the British Police, the media, and a lot of different other Government institutions/organisations, in both Norway and Britain.

I'm also reading a lot of online newspapers, I'm always answering my phone when it's ringing, and I'm reading all the letters I get with my mail.

And still I'm sitting here, being un-informed, and un-enlightend about what's going on.

So I suspect that the Government has got some kind of hidden agenda somewhere, that they don't want to be exposed, and that this is why they don't deal with this in openness.

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter