Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Jobbsøking i England: Man kan bruke sitt norske førerkort, i England, til man blir 70 år, virker det som. Så det var gode nyheter! (In Norwegian)

Google Mail - Driving Licence/Fwd: Email DVLA - Drivers Form 31 (KMM142215I15977L0KM)

Google Mail

Erik Ribsskog

Driving Licence/Fwd: Email DVLA - Drivers Form 31 (KMM142215I15977L0KM)

Erik Ribsskog

Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 4:48 PM

"Kershaw, Danielle" <>

Hi Danielle,

the DVLA says that I can use my Norwegian drivers-licence, as a full UK drivers-licence,

since Norway are in the EEA, European Economic Area, which is an agreement, between

the EU and EFTA, (Norway are in EFTA).


So that's good news!

I'll send you a new update, if I hear something from Liverpool Community College.

Best Regards,

Erik Ribsskog

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DVLA Email <>

Date: Jul 21, 2009 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: Email DVLA - Drivers Form 31  (KMM142215I15977L0KM)


Dear Mr Ribsskog


Thank you for your email received on 20/7/09. Your email reference number is 54158.


I  am not able to send a copy of the letter sent in 2007 but I trust the following will be helpful.


As of 01/1/97, you are no longer required to exchange a valid EC/EEA licence for a GB licence, providing you have passed a test in an EC/EEA country.


You are entitled to drive here on the strength of your valid EC/EEA driving licence as long as the licence remains valid up until the day preceding your 70th birthday or for 3 years after becoming resident here which ever is the longer period.


However, if you wish to exchange your licence, please ask at your main Post Office for a D1 application form and return the form to DVLA with your licence and the relevant enclosures. A fee of £50.00 is required with your application.


The EC/EEA licence will be returned to the Licensing Authorities from where it was issued.


Important Note: If your EC/EEA licence was issued in exchange for one from another country, this may be valid for driving in GB for only 12 months and you may not be able to exchange it for the GB equivalent.


Holders of community licences with vocational entitlements who live in GB must, by law register their details within DVLA.


Drivers of small vehicles may register also, if they wish. Drivers who register will receive their licence back together with a UK counterpart licence. This would enable them to take advantage of the fixed penalty system for road traffic offences instead of having to go to court.


Please see D100 information leaflet available from any main Post Office for further information.



Do not reply to this email. If you wish to contact us again about this response then please use our Reply Form or copy and paste the following URL in to your browser:


When filling in the form the email reference number 54158 will be required.




L Hodgetts

Customer Enquiries Group



Original Message Excluded: -------------------------

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.

Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal purposes.

StatCouter: Med fare for å få noen fra Smiths Venner på nakken, så driver Oslo kommune, og søker på 'brunstad voldtekt', på Google. (In Norwegian)

brunstad voldtekt

Policy for kommentarer

Anonyme kommentarer, blir slettet, (etter en del problemer, med nettmobbing osv.).

Hvis du har et vanlig navn, så skriv gjerne noe, som skiller deg, fra andre, med samme navn, (sånn at det er klart, hvem som skriver).

Kommentarer som inneholder trakassering, (og som ikke holder seg, til temaet, i blogg-posten), blir bare slettet, (og ikke publisert).


Erik Ribsskog


For å eventuelt legge inn kommentar, så trykk på linken, til blogg-posten, (så kommer det opp et felt, hvor man kan kommentere).

Blog Archive