Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

tirsdag 22. mars 2011

Jeg sendte en ny e-post til Liverpool County Court




Gmail - To the Superior of Mr. Johan Hawley/Fwd: Update/Fwd: To the superior of Johan Hawley/Fwd: Update/Fwd: Taking my landlord to the County...










Gmail


Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>




To the Superior of Mr. Johan Hawley/Fwd: Update/Fwd: To the superior of Johan Hawley/Fwd: Update/Fwd: Taking my landlord to the County...











Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>



Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 12:00 PM




To:
"Liverpool County, Enquiries" <enquiries@liverpool.countycourt.gsi.gov.uk>


Cc:
joe.anderson@liverpool.gov.uk, inquiries2@un.org, mail.gva@efta.int, "Harker, David" <david.harker@citizensadvice.org.uk>, emb.london@mfa.no


Bcc:
enquiries@ipcc.gsi.gov.uk






Hi,

thank you for your reply!

This hoax made me distracted now.

What initiated my first e-mail was that my Landlord claims he can throw me out, without a possession order.


It's really my Landlord who's supposed to contact the County Court, and not me.

So it's just that my Landlord is writing a lot of non-sense that upsets me really.


Sorry about this!

Best regards,

Erik Ribsskog

PS.

Here's more about what my Landlord writes:

From: Kieron Grimes <kierongrimes@tjthomas.co.uk>

Date: Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 3:34 PM
Subject: Your situation...
To: eribsskog@gmail.com


Eric,

Now there is only 2 weeks before your departure.

I read on your blog you are trying to postpone the kick-out, however this idea of yours will never work. I have many years experience handling bad tennants, and the same tactic is used every time(quoting a law paragraph, hardly any relevance of the situation).


I hope you find a new place in Liverpool. I don't understand why you don't look for a new place, as I doubt you want to be homeless or live in a church.

We will meet soon, as I will come to the apartment 3th of April to deliver a good-bye gift.


Sincerly,

Kieron Grimes




PS 2.


I want to do this properly.

I don't like it that Mr. Grimes want's to go here with a presant.

I want this to be dealt with in court.

But like I wrote above, it's really my Landlord who has to take this to Court, and what upset me in his e-mail is really just non-sense, the way I see it.


I think I should start to work out a bit more, then maybe I don't care about phoney stuff like this.

The Merseyside Police have called me 'Miss Erik Ribsskog', in a letter, that I've put in a compaint of 18 points to IPCC, 3 or 4 yeats ago, which they don't reply to.


Or else I would have sent about the hoax with Mr. Johan Hayley to the Merseyside Police.

But now I think this would be to degrading for me to do, when the Merseyside Police haven't been told off, for calling me 'Miss Erik Ribsskog'.


Just to update.

Thanks again for your reply!


On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 11:32 AM, Liverpool County, Enquiries <enquiries@liverpool.countycourt.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:




Good Morning,



The county Court has received a number or
emails from you today, but I must inform you that we do not have a member of
staff by the name of Johan Hayley working at this court. I you wish to take out
proceedings at court you must seek some legal advice to ensure that you take
out the correct type of process.




Regards



Jim Reid



J Reid


Issue /File Registry


Liverpool Civil & Family Court


Tel: 0151 296 2403



-----Original
Message-----

From: Erik Ribsskog
[mailto:eribsskog@gmail.com]

Sent: 22 March 2011 11:15

To:
enquiries@liverpool.countycourt.gsi.gov.uk

Cc: joe.anderson@liverpool.gov.uk;
inquiries2@un.org; mail.gva@efta.int; Harker, David; emb.london@mfa.no

Subject: To the Superior of Mr.
Johan Hawley/Fwd: Update/Fwd: To the superior of Johan Hawley/Fwd: Update/Fwd:
Taking my landlord to the County...



Hi,






why do I get an answer
e-mail from Mr. Johan Hawley, when I send this to the Superior of Mr. Johan
Hawley.







I want to bring this case
up in the County Court, that's my main objective in this.







Could I please get a
reply from Mr. Hawleys line-manager, telling me how to do this, if that's
alright?






Best regards,



Erik Ribsskog











---------- Forwarded
message ----------

From: Liverpool County Court <enquiries@liverpool.countycourt.gsi.gov.uk>

Date: Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 11:06 AM

Subject: RE: Update/Fwd: To the superior of Johan Hawley/Fwd: Update/Fwd:
Taking my landlord to the County...

To: eribsskog@gmail.com





I'm afraid UK do not have the castle doctrine laws. Please search "castle
doctrine UK" to see evidence or call a lawcentre.



Also, it's highly unlikely that the Council, Merseyside Police, IPCC, Landlord,
Microsoft, Order of St. John, Goverment in Norway, Goverment in UK, Brits,
Muslims or Muslims gangs, Illuminists and CAB is messing to you at the same
time as you state in the emails.



Instead of emailing what I would belive is prank to us, I would recommend you
to meet us at our centre to discuss this in detail and in a formal manner.





Regards,



Johan Hawley



35 Vernon Street

Liverpool Merseyside

England

L2 2BX



DX 702600 Liverpool 5



Court number 251







This email was received from the INTERNET and scanned by the Government Secure
Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in
partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) In case
of problems, please call your organisation's IT Helpdesk.

Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or
recorded for legal purposes.







This e-mail (and any attachment) is intended only for the attention of

the addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying

is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all

copies and inform the sender by return e-mail.



Internet e-mail is not a secure medium. Any reply to this message

could be intercepted and read by someone else. Please bear that in

mind when deciding whether to send material in response to this message

by e-mail.



This e-mail (whether you are the sender or the recipient) may be

monitored, recorded and retained by the Ministry of Justice. E-mail

monitoring / blocking software may be used, and e-mail content may be

read at any time. You have a responsibility to ensure laws are not

broken when composing or forwarding e-mails and their contents.


The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.

Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal purposes.










Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter