Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

tirsdag 22. mars 2011

Jeg sendte en ny e-post til Liverpool County Court




Gmail - Update/Fwd: Taking my landlord to the County Court/Fwd: Your situation...










Gmail


Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>




Update/Fwd: Taking my landlord to the County Court/Fwd: Your situation...











Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>



Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 6:47 AM




To:
enquiries@liverpool.countycourt.gsi.gov.uk


Cc:
joe.anderson@liverpool.gov.uk






Government have no respect for me, and have just been fucking me around for years.

Now I've had enough.

I'm just going to by a new axe, and kill anyone who goes into my appartment or try to change the lock.


It's the only way to stop this madness from the governments of Norway, USA and UK, etc., I think.

You at the County Court now have a choice, do you want to tell this landlord or undercover cop, or what he is, to stick to procedures, or do you want this to escalate in the way I've mentioned above?


Just trying to level.

Best regards,

Erik Ribsskog


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>

Date: Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 4:19 AM
Subject: Fwd: Update/Fwd: Taking my landlord to the County Court/Fwd: Your situation...
To: enquiries@liverpool.countycourt.gsi.gov.uk

Cc: joe.anderson@liverpool.gov.uk


I think Mr. Grimes probably just want some young women to live here in stead of me.

Maybe they've promised him a f*ck?


I saw two young women sitting there looking at me, the last time I was there to pay the rent.


Maybe it's them?

Maybe they're muslim, I've seen a white muslim gang, (I think), maybe from the Wirral?, around where the bins are, in the bin-store.

Maybe this is part of the muslims trying to take over your city or that they want to attack me for something that has happened years ago in Oslo or in Brighton, where I went to summer-school?


Just something I'm thinking about.

Hope this is alright!

Best regards,

Erik Ribsskog


---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 4:05 AM

Subject: Update/Fwd: Taking my landlord to the County Court/Fwd: Your situation...

To: enquiries@liverpool.countycourt.gsi.gov.uk
Cc: joe.anderson@liverpool.gov.uk



Hi,


this isn't just for fun.

I'm unemployed, have no savings, and have no other place to go.

And the Landlord have no right to throw me out, as far as what I've read up about on the internet.


Please stop this crazy Brit, Muslim or Illuminist or what he is, Mr. Grimes.

(I'm just a normal Norwegian guy, I'm not that good at things like that).

Thanks in advance for any help!


I'm supposed to work with my web-design and web-shop, and job-seeking, but this crazy person, (Mr. Grimes), is distracting me.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Best regards,


Erik Ribsskog


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>

Date: Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 5:45 PM
Subject: Taking my landlord to the County Court/Fwd: Your situation...
To: enquiries@liverpool.countycourt.gsi.gov.uk

Cc: joe.anderson@liverpool.gov.uk


Hi,

this Landlord wants to throw me out, without a possesioning order.


And they have done disrepair, like not fixing the boiler for two years, and not fixing the washing machine.


I've therefore kept some of the rent, and now the Council, (Benefit Officer A. Knight, in a letter from 16/3), is patronising me, and says the Council have to send the Landlord the Housing Benefit directly, since I have arrears.


But there's a reason I have arrears, I have a big case against the Landlord, for many instanses of disrepair, lying about the garbage-throwing arrangement etc.

I would have wanted to settle it in court, how much I owe this Landlord, or they owe me, before the Council starts messing with my Housing Benefit, and patronise me.


I'm a business-man, an academic, an IT-expert, a commerce & office, marketing and Information-management expert, I'm an infantry and home defence veteran from Norway, I've been in politics, in Norway, I'm an earlier shop manager, I'm a shooter.


(And now also a refugee and blog-writer, from Norway, since I don't get my rights, by the Norwegian government, after overhearing I'm followed by the 'mafian' there, (noone wants to tell me who this mafia is), and after someone tried to murder me).


And I don't like to be patronised like this.

Like the Council and the Landlord are doing against me.

I want to settle this in court like adults and civilised people.


I hope the HM County Court can please advice me how I should go forward, to settle this in court and not in the stair-case of Hope Chambers.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Yours sincerely,


Erik Ribsskog

PS.

I'm sending a copy e-mail to the Council Leader, since I've started updating him, about this, and other problems with the Council.


So I thought I could continue to update the Council.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kieron Grimes <kierongrimes@tjthomas.co.uk>

Date: Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 3:34 PM
Subject: Your situation...
To: eribsskog@gmail.com


Eric,



Now there is only 2 weeks before your departure.

I read on your blog you are trying to postpone the kick-out, however this idea of yours will never work. I have many years experience handling bad tennants, and the same tactic is used every time(quoting a law paragraph, hardly any relevance of the situation).



I hope you find a new place in Liverpool. I don't understand why you don't look for a new place, as I doubt you want to be homeless or live in a church.



We will meet soon, as I will come to the apartment 3th of April to deliver a good-bye gift.



Sincerly,



Kieron Grimes















Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter