Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

lørdag 26. januar 2008

Contence of food-products.

Contence of food-products.
26 January 2008
16:51
Subject
Contence of food-products.
From
Erik Ribsskog
To
info@iceland.co.uk
Sent
26 January 2008 16:49

Hi,

I've been buying some food products from Iceland, by Williamson Sq. in Liverpool, which I am
a bit suspicious about.
The first product is the 500g. Beef trimmings (with cracked black pepper etc.) from Hurswood Int.
CH45 0JZ., Price: £1.75.

It doesn't really look or taste anything like eg. the 130g. Tesco Roast beef, which sells at
approxematly the same price.
I've also been working in the meat and fish deparment, in a big supermarket in Norway,
OBS Triaden, in Lørenskog, right outside Oslo.
And there we used to slice meet, like ham, roast beef, etc, etc.

And I can't remember any of the trimmings looking anything like the 500g. Beef trimming product
from Hurswood Int.

And I didn't really think it tasted anything like roast beef.
And I was wondering why one would have all the cracked black pepper on the beef slices.

The trimmings we sold, where without seasoning, because the trimmings really have the same taste
as the regular slices, they are just like a bit irregular shaped.
And the beef-trimmings in the 500g. box with beef-trimmings from Hurswood Int., didn't really look
like trimmings to me, they looked like more or less regular shaped slices, they just seemed to
be cut in a bit to thin slices maybe, and just put in a box, and not presented/stabled well, like
eg. the 130 g. Roast beef slices from Tesco are.

And another product I was wondering about, is the Iceland 4 hot & spicy chicken breasteaks,
380 g., Price £1, produced and packed in Thailand.

I don't really think this chicken taste or look or have the texture like chickenbreast usually have.

So I was wondering if this product really is made of chickenbreast, since I don't really think it
tastes or feels or looks like chicken.

So I was wondering a bit, if maybe someone should have a look at these products, and see
if what they really contain is the same as it says on the box(?)

Also I was wondering a bit about the 185g. Iceland Ready Cooked sliced chicken plain strips, £1.
Produce of Brazil or Thailand. Packed in the Republic of Ireland for Iceland Foods Ltd.

Isn't it a bit strange that the meat is from Brazil or Thailand?

I think that sounds a bit strange.
But it's probably me that wonders to much about different things.

But I think that it's a bit strange that these products can be so inexpensive, compared to other,
similar products at eg. Tesco or Marks and Spencers etc, where they cost up to maybe 3 or 4 times as
much.

I mean, when the chicken is sent from eighter Thailand or Brazil, then it could seem a bit strange that it
doesn't cost more than £1 for four chicken breaststeaks, 380 g., or for 185 g. coocked chicken filet,
plain strips.
So I was wondering if maybe someone should have a look at these products, and the production-process,
to check that's everything is in order?

I know there are some frozen pizza products in Norway (Grandiosa), that are very popular, but seems to
contain some meat-mixture that's seems to made from something that made the Swedish food-autoroties
forbid it.

So that has made me a bit vary of food that is a bit suspiciously in-expensive.

So that's why I'm writing this e-mail.

Because I'm a bit worried about what's in some of the in-expensive food products.
So that's why I'm writing this e-mail, so that you can reasure me that I'm wrong about wondering about this,
and that you can reasure me that there's nothing wrong with these, the mentioned products.

Here is a link by the way, to an entry on my blog, which I wrote earlier this month, regarding the mentioned beef
trimmings and chicken breaststeaks, etc:

http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.com/2008/01/products-in-iceland-shops.html
So I hope you have the oppertunity to help me with this, and thank you very much for your answer in advance!

Yours sincerely,
Erik Ribsskog

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter