Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

onsdag 21. november 2007

From: eribsskog@gmail.com Erik Ribsskog
To: lynne.overend@ipcc.gsi.gov.uk
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 00:34:38 +0000
Subject: Enclosures

This is from my notebook, it has some of the notes from the meeting with
Sgt. Camel, and
the other officer/constable on 16/1.

I think there should be some more notes from this meeting, but I couldn't
manage to find them
now.

I think it's possible that they could have ended up at the Norwegian
Embassy, since I brought
almost the originals for the documents there. Because I thought the Embassy
should be
a bit informed, since there were many Norwegian and Scandinavian citizens
working there,
and I didn't want to have all the documents laying in my flat all the time,
I thought it was
better if they were at the embassy, in case it was some information in them
that could
be used in eg. a court-case etc.

From that meeting, I remember I asked Sgt. Camel if the CAB was
'government'.

And he said yes.

But later I've seen that CAB is a charity.

The reason I'm sure about this, is that in a later conversation with
constable Holmes, (which
there should be notes from), there Holmes asked me to call Crime Stoppers
about this case,
(Enclosure VIII).

And I hadn't heard of Crime Stoppers from before, so then I asked him if
they were government,
and he said yes.

But it was the same with the CAB. I hadn't heard of them before eighter.

But this was brought up in the meeting with Sgt. Camel on 16/1, where I
asked him in the same
way if the CAB was government.

So I'm sure about this, even if I can't find any more notes about this
meeting at the moment. But
if I find more notes, then I'll send them later. (And they could possibly be
at the Embassy).

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter