Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

søndag 10. februar 2008

Summer-school.

I remember me and my mate Øystein, from Norway, went to summer-school in Brighton, in 88.

Then we first lived with a married couple, I think they must have been, in King George Rd., in Shoreham-by-sea.

They had a hospital bed, and a patient, placed in a corner of their living-room.

And in 88 it was the European Championships in Football, so I sometimes wanted to stay at home, and watch the game.

And once, I seem to remember, the woman laying in the hospital-bed, raised herself a bit up I think, and starting to making noises impossilbe for me to understand at least.

It might seem strange for me to watch the game there, when it was a hospital-bed there, but I thought that it was alright for us to watch the telly, since I had been on summer-school in England, a couple of times earlier, and then we were alowed to watch telly.

And I also used to go to my grandparents after school in Norway, when I was in primary-school etc., and ate dinner there, because my grandmother made dinner for me every day there.

And then my grandfather had had a heart-attack etc., so he wasn't like 100% well, so I was a bit used with being in a house with people that were sick.

But the woman, the house-wife, told me to go outside, and not sit in watching TV all the time, even if it was the european championships.

But we didn't get the key to the house, Øystein and me, so when we were playing football or volleyball one day, we had to clime in an open window in the house, to get to our sports-gear, I think it was.

And there were also a couple of other problems, so in the end, our course-manager, Paul Wilkie, got to the house and had a look, and complained about the smell from the cats.

And the couple in the house, took my mate Øystein, with them for an air-show, at an air-base not far from Brighton then.

They didn't mind him, it was just me they couldn't stand, I seem to remember overhearing the woman saying.

I was maybe a bit stubburn person, and indipendant, and used to making my own decisions, so I probably didn't fit in very well there.

But I guess it's just a bit silly, to sit inside on a summerday, wathcing football, when one can go outside, and do some other stuff.

So I just went to kiosk or something like that.

I had been to Brighton on a summer-course earlier, and once also to Weymouth, so I remember I just wanted to watch the football.

But I guess it's fun walking to the kiosk as well.

When it's in the summer I mean, then one shouldn't maybe sit at home and watch all the games.

At least not every day.

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter