Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

mandag 9. juni 2008

E-mail to Tesco, about tempering with food etc., 9/6/08.




Google Mail - Problems which seems to be to do with monitoring in shop, tempering with food-products, etc.










Google Mail


Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>




Problems which seems to be to do with monitoring in shop, tempering with food-products, etc.











Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>



Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 11:31 AM




To:
customer.service@tesco.co.uk






Hi,

 

I called earlier today, regarding a letter I sent you in February, regarding what seemed

to be some type of set-up at the Tesco Metro, in Liverpool City Center.

 

I was told that you had sent a letter, and that you would resend it, since I couldn't see

to have recieved it.

 

Also, since then, the other week, it seemed to me, that I must have been monitoret,

in some way, at the same Tesco, and that some food-products, seems to possibly

have been tempered with, in some way.


I took some pictures of shelfs, where the mentioned products are displayed in the shop,

and from working around ten years as a shop-manager in Norway, I thought some of

the placements of the food-products etc., was a bit odd.


Eg. the white chocolate, which I think used to be placed with the Cocoa/baking products

etc, and not with the candy-bars.


And with the Tesco Salsa dip, being sold-out, from one day to the next, even if I don't think

they sell that much, being placed on the bottom shelf etc., and there weren't that many

hours between my visits.

 

And these products also tasted akward.

 

Also I thought it was a bit strange with the sold-out situation, on all the warmed chicken-

products.


Maybe I was monitored leaving my flat, and then they put up some tempered with chicken.

 

And then when I didn't go to Tesco, but went to another shop, they removed the chicken again.


And then, when I went out a second time, then they were sold out.


It seems certain to me, that someone are monitoring me, in a way like this, since I have been

having problems in other shops, like Lidl etc, and also at McDonalds, Burger King etc.

 

So I was wondering if you don't think the problems with the set-up, mentioned in the letter

from February, and the problems with the mentioned food-products on the enclosed

pictures, couldn't be part of some bullying of some type against me, from some type

of mob-network, or something like this?

 

So I hope you have the chance to have a look at this!

 

I'm enclosing the menitoned pictures.

 

Yours sincerely,


Erik Ribsskog

Flat 3

5 Leather Lane

Liverpool

L2 2AE





4 attachments
DSC00276.JPG
50K
DSC00279 new.JPG
51K
DSC00280 new.JPG
61K
scan0009.gif
254K














Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter