Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

lørdag 9. august 2008

More about the girl that was being messed with, by Police, in Matthew St.

Re: Police raped girl in Matthew
St., Liverpool, it seems.


sigmatix
Date: 2008-08-09
Time: 16:36:31

What on earth do you mean 'raped in some
way'?

There is only one way for someone to be
raped.

And are you seriously suggesting that several
policemen sexually assaulted someone in full
view of the public in a busy city centre
simply for the sake of it?

[ Reply ] [ View Threads by sigmatix ] [ View Profile ]


Re: Police raped girl in Matthew
St., Liverpool, it seems.


johncons
Date: 2008-08-09
Time: 16:51:18

Like I've written twice already, in the
thread that seems to have disappeared.

It seems to me that the girl must have been
the subject of a cavity-check, or that the
Police raped the poor thing, like the user on
LiveLeak wrote it.

I'm just writing what I saw with my own eyes,
I don't want to speculate, on why the Police
acted like this.

That one would have to ask the Police.

So I'll just explain what I saw happened.

That's why I brought it up here, to tell what
I saw, and to get feedback, on what people
think has been going on.

This has been puzling on my mind, for some
time, why the girl was made to bend over the
litter-bin, for at least five to ten
minuttes, and why she was made to howl.

Erik Ribsskog

[ Reply ] [ View Threads by johncons ] [ View Profile ]


Re: Police raped girl in Matthew
St., Liverpool, it seems.


johncons
Date: 2008-08-09
Time: 17:36:51

And to write more about the woman.

She wasn't acting like a 'scally-girl', or
anything like that.

She wasn't agressive at all.

She was screaming the whole time.

And she acted like a woman really, she was
defenseless against the brutal man, and the
police-officers.

She was in panic, I'd say, and afraid, or in
shock.

I couldn't understand why she screamed, I
tried to look at her, to understand what went
on, when I was standing there, but I couldn't
understand.

She didn't look agressive, but she looked
like she was in pain, and that she didn't
have any control of what went on.

Like an animal that was being hunted, and was
in pain.

Something like that.

Just to try to explain.

Erik Ribsskog

[ Reply ] [ View Threads by johncons ] [ View Profile ]


Re: Police raped girl in Matthew
St., Liverpool, it seems.


johncons
Date: 2008-08-09
Time: 18:59:41

I've tried to recall what went on.

When I saw this sceen, the brutal man, was
holding the arm of the woman, on her back I
think it was, and at the same time, pushing
the woman, up Matthew St.

And they were being followed by between eight
and eleven police-officers, I'd say.

So it was a very strange situation, to
suddently be in the middle of.

When they were maybe a meter or two, in front
of me, the man grabbed the womans breast, and
pushed her or let her go.

The police-officers, where right in their
heels.

It could maybe have been, that the man, took
the woman, as a hostage.

And that he was a criminal, being followed by
the police.

The man, looked like he was in his late
twenties or thirties, I'd say.

He had a very though look in his face, and
might have been a hard-boiled criminal, one
could guess.

He looked strong, like he was working with
some kind of body-work, or something like
that.

Not the guy you would want to meet, in a dark
alley, at night, if he was in a bad mood, to
explain it like that.

I can't understand why he would grab the
womans breast.

She was screaming before he did that also I
think.

Maybe in fear, or in panic, or in pain.

The police-officers, where controling her, in
no-time, like she was a criminal, three or
four, went after her.

And three or four, went after the man.

Almost like an army-drill, from the Police.

They seemed very coordinated.

Like they had done things like this many
times before, and almost didn't have to
think.

The girl didn't say anything at all, and
didn't act agressive at all, against the
Police, who placed her next to the
litter-bin, some meters away, from where the
man let her go.

I couldn't really see what happened to the
man, but I thought the Police managed to
catch him, and that three or four of them,
brought him somewhere, possibly to a car.

But he could have also managed to get away, I
didn't manage to notice exactly what
happened.

But that some type of strange/serious
situation has happened, that's clear to me.

I can't really say, what the Police did to
the girl for at least five or ten minutes,
when she was leaning over the litter-bin, and
screamed.

But I think it looked like the
Police-officers, went far to close to her,
and I think the female police-officer, should
have been frisking her, or what they did.

So I didn't see exactly what the Police did,
since they covered the view so well, so one
couldn't see where they touched the girl
etc.

But the whole situation, looked very strange
to me, so I think that it's highly possible
that the Police did something wrong.

But I'm not an expert on Police-work.

People knowing more about how the Police are
meant to do their work, would be able to
explain more, if the Police did anything
wrong or not.

A user, on LiveLeak, thought, like I've
written earlier, that the Police could have
been doing a cavety-search, or raped the poor
thing, like he wrote.

But it could also be, that they just tried to
calm her down, in some strange way.

I can't say for sure unfortunatly, since I
couldn't understand why the girl screamed.

I didn't see anyone doing anything to her,
like the mentioned things.

But she was so sheltered/covered, by the
three police-officers, so it might have been
that the fourth officer, did something
illigal, like the user on LiveLeak
mentioned.

But I think that if I tell what I saw, then
maybe other people, with more knowledge of
the Police-rutines, could understand more
about, what really went on.

So it would be interesting, if someone, that
were experienced in Police-work, could try to
explain the situation.

Also, I think it's strange, that this
incident, haven't been in the news, like in
the Echo, or something like that, since it
didn't seem like something that should happen
on your normal Saturday night, out on town,
to me.

Erik Ribsskog

[ Reply ] [ View Threads by johncons ] [ View Profile ]





http://www.ukchatterbox.co.uk/msg/2039107

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter