Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

fredag 28. november 2008

Passed Learn Direct-course in literacy.




Literacy means how to read and write etc.

So this means that I'm now allowed to read and write.

Something like this.

I'm writing these paragraps wrong by the way.

But anyway.

It seems that the tests I did yesterday, weren't the real tests.

(I really knew that from before).

But, today I was to take a proper test.

(Because then I was promised a £25 voucher from Marks & Spencers).

But, what happend was, that the voucher, wasn't possible to get unfortunatly, but will only be in the post, within 28 days :/

But anyway.

I thought of a new, smart idea.

And that was, that I could take one course each day, and then I could go to Marks & Spencers and shop for £25 each day.

And then it would be almost like a proper job.

But seriously.

Like Phil Collins said, I think it was.

Is, that I'm goving to study some computer-courses, called European Computer Driving Licence-courses.

Something like this.

Even if I've been studying computing at University-level for four years in Norway, and also for some months in Sunderland.

This is because, that if one are taking a bachelors degree, in computing, then one mostly learn to program, system development, and network-administration, and things like this.

But, one don't really learn to use the basic Microsoft-programs, like Excel, and whatever they are called again.

So the woman working at Learn Direct, Veronica, she said that even computer-programmers take these courses.

Even if it's maybe a bit silly for people who have studied computing, to take these basic courses.

But, at least then I've got something to do.

And the maths course, sounded a bit boring, so I chose the computer-courses.

Since it can be valuable, I reackon, to also have documentation on that one know how to use the standard Microsoft-programs etc, I guess.

Even if there are maybe other courses that I could be more valuable for me to participate on.

But I saw that they've also got courses in Desktop Publishing and also in Computer Arts.

And there are very many programs and skills, within the computing-field, so I guess I could probably learn from courses like these as well.

Since, that the computing that I've been studying in Oslo and Sunderland, is very theroetical etc., and focus on second and third generation languages and programs, and not so much on fourth generation programs, like Excel, etc.

So that's how this is.

The course in literacy, was also very valuble, in the way, that I learned a bit about grammar, and how the punctuation and paragraps etc. are really meant to be.

We'll see if I can adapt to this.

I wont promise anything in advance, but I wrote down some tips, and rules, for commas, and paragraphs etc., that I'll maybe write more about later.

We'll see.

Sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter