Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

onsdag 26. januar 2011

Jeg sendte en ny e-post til the Council




Gmail - Update/Fwd: To the Revenue and Benefits Service










Gmail


Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>




Update/Fwd: To the Revenue and Benefits Service











Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>



Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 6:10 PM




To:
Liverpool Direct <liverpool.direct@liverpool.gov.uk>


Cc:
post.nord-trondelag@politiet.no






Here are some more threats in a new e-mail from the Landlord.

Erik Ribsskog


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Mahoney <DavidMahoney@tjthomas.co.uk>

Date: Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 5:02 PM
Subject: RE: To the Revenue and Benefits Service
To: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>
Cc: Kieron Grimes <KieronGrimes@tjthomas.co.uk>, Lorna Murphy <LornaMurphy@tjthomas.co.uk>





I assume you wish to live in our premises rent free whilst
claiming housing benefit?


this is not a hate crime ,as you put it ;you are simply a bad
debtor


i have instructed my managers to terminate your tenancy and
proceed to eviction and debt collection


david mahoney





From: Erik Ribsskog [mailto:eribsskog@gmail.com]

Sent: 26 January 2011 16:55
To: Liverpool
Direct
Cc: sales
Subject: To the Revenue and Benefits
Service


Hi,


I received a letter from my Landlord today.

They want my housing
benefit, to be sent directly to them.



But the problem is, that they neven fix things that get broken.


The boiler didn't work for more than one year, the washing-machine
stopped working a couple of years ago, and I had to buy new, since they never
fixed it, and I had to wash my clothes in the bath-tub, and I did it wrong, so I
had to buy new clothes as well.



(They also lie about the garbage-throwing facilities, and say they are
possible to use, 24 hours, but they close at 11 pm., and one have to walk passed
a beer-garden, full of people drinking, so it can also be embarrasing throwing
the garbage, so the bins should be on a public are, like in Leather Lane I
think, and not in the bin-store belonging to a restaurant).



So I have to work as a genator, and fix the bath-room lamp with duct-tape
etc.


Also I am unemployed, and on a strict budget.


So then I don't think it's fair that they should get the whole rent,
when I have to do their genetor-work etc., so I sometimes deduct a bit from the
rent, since they don't do their job with repairs.

Also there is load
music from the discoteque outside, four nights a week.



Also, they write 'I am lead to belive', about that I get housing allowance,
but that's like they are spying on me, I think.


That's not a proper reference, I think.


They go behind my back in a vendetta-way with this letter I got today,
I think.


Because they don't tell you the problems that have been with the
repairs etc.


So their letter doesn't mirror how the tenancy-situation really is, I
think.


So I hope you don't listen to this horrible landlord, but let me have
this bargaining-card with them, so that they don't get even worse.


I wonder if they do this as some kind of hate-crime against me, because
their reference/excuse for attacking me, in their letter to you, wasn't fine, I
think, (so I send a copy of this e-mail to the police).


So I hope you don't listen to their one-sided letter, but continue to
send me the Housing Allowance as usual.


Hope this is alright!


Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog


PS.


I've earlier contaced you about the problems with the garbage-bins,
that they aren't easily accesable.


So these problems, with this landlord, should be known by the Council,
from before.









Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter