Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

søndag 24. april 2011

Jeg sendte en ny e-post til the Post Office




Gmail - To the line-manager of Sara Peace. Your ref: 1-1796937708










Gmail


Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>




To the line-manager of Sara Peace. Your ref: 1-1796937708











Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>



Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 1:01 PM




To:
customercare@postoffice.co.uk






Hi,

I wanted to complain about who the Post Office have handled my complaint.

Firstly you don't use the word complaint, about my complain, which I think is odd.

Is this do lower you percentage of complaints?


To hide my complaint as a 'concern'?

This is bullsh*t, I think.

You haven't appologised for any of this:

- The postal worker weighed the packs wrong, and charged the same for three packs that weighed differently. (I think I've sent you the packing-slips I have here in my home-office).


- I've lost a lot of business, from my web-shop company, after publishing about the devil-worshiper you have at that post-office. (Liverpool One).

- The devil worshiper wore offinsive devil-worshiper rings, which you haven't appologised for.


- I've also complained to you that once I was there, I was screamed at, about that you have a queue, which I think is inpolite, after working myself for more than 15 years in customer support, as a Shop Manager, and more.


You haven't said sorry.

You are like a Soviet Post Office, I think.

I think this is disgraceful.

I've read that the EU wants to open up, for foreign post-offices, within the EU/EEA.


Maybe this is a good idea, when I see how poor your customer support is.

Maybe in a few years, I can send packs using the Danish or Dutch or French Post Office.

Then maybe you at the Post Office would have had to improve your customer-service, to survive, in the competition.


I think that would have been maybe even better, than today.

Thanks in advance for any improvment from your last response.

Best regards,

Erik Ribsskog







Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter