Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

søndag 2. desember 2012

Jeg sendte en ny e-post til Liverpool City Council






Gmail - Thank you for your email








Gmail



Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>










Thank you for your email










Erik Ribsskog

<eribsskog@gmail.com>




Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 1:08 AM





To:
Benefits Service <Benefits.Service@liverpooldirectlimited.co.uk>


Cc:
LHT Customer Service <csc@lht.co.uk>







Hi,

just to update a bit about this.

My main focus has been the problem with the missing Jobseekers Allowance-payments, in the last months.

But from my memory, I can only remember to have recieved Housing Benefit, (which I first thought was Jobseekers Allowance), in September and November.


I can't see that I've recieved any Housing Benefit for October.

I'm also wondering on which date I will recieve future Housing Benefit-payments, (and the amount), so that I can tell my Landlord the exact details regarding future payments.


So I hope you can send me the Hounsing Benefit-payment for October as well.

Since I don't think the Landlord have gotten Housing Benefit from you, since August.

So they now are going to want rent for September, October and November, from me.


And that's around £1000.

And you have just sent me, (from my memory), around £700-800, in Housing Benefit.

I got one payment in September, on a bit more than £300, (I think it was).


And I got one payment in November, on a bit more than £400, (I think it was).

(I can check these figures on my bank-statement, if you want me to get the exact figures).


So I think I've gotter more than £200 to little in Housing Benefit from you, in the months: September, October and November.

So I wondered if you could check up on this.

Because I want to pay the money I owe to the Landlord.


So that I don't get arrears with them.

Hope this is alright!

Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog


On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 12:16 AM, Benefits Service <Benefits.Service@liverpooldirectlimited.co.uk> wrote:




Thank you for your email.  We aim to reply to this within 10 days.

If you are a Council Tax account holder we would like to set your account up for electronic
billing, if appropriate.  This is one of the ways that helps us to keep Council Tax increases as low as possible.
You do not need to do anything unless you DO NOT want to receive your bills electronically. 
If this is the case please reply
revenue.service@liverpool.gov.uk
stating that you do not want to receive an e-bill.
If we do not receive a reply from you, you will shortly begin to receive your bills to
this email address.
Please note that emails from third parties are excluded.

Please include your Council Tax reference or the property address in your reply.




______________________________________________________________________
DISCLAIMER:

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be read, copied or used only by the intended recipient(s). If you have received it in error please contact the sender immediately by returning the e-mail or by telephoning a number contained in the body of the e-mail then and please delete the e-mail without disclosing its contents elsewhere. No responsibility is accepted for loss or damage arising from viruses or changes made to this message after it was sent. The views contained in this email are those of the author and not necessarily those of the authors employer or service provider.

This email has been automatically scanned for viruses and malicious content by MessageLabs for your protection
______________________________________________________________________










Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter