Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

mandag 8. september 2008

Rosario from Sunderland.




Google Mail - Hello from Spain










Google Mail


Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>




Hello from Spain











Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>



Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 8:05 PM




To:
Rosario González Oria <oria5482@hotmail.com>






Hi Rosario!

 

Thanks for your fine e-mail.

 

Your English is very fine now, you have a very good vocabulary in English, I think, so that I think

was very impressive.


I live in Liverpool now.


As you might remember, I lived at my uncles farm, in Larvik, in Norway, in 2005, but something

like a hunting-team, tried to kill me there.


I've later heard that it could have been the Illuminati:

 


 

I'm writing this to you, since I think you're safe with your family in Spain.

 

After this, I went to Liverpool, and started working for Microsoft's Arvato-run Scandinavian Product Activation.

 

There, there were a lot of problems with illigal management-methods etc., and it seemed to me, that the young

Scandinavian women, that were living there, were under control, by some 'mob' etc.

 

So I've started on an employment-case, agains Arvato and Microsoft, to try to get control, and to find out what's

going on, since neighter the Goverment in Norway, or Britain, are giving me any help.


So I'm like a refuge her in England, since the Norwegian Government, wont give me any help.


Here is the link to a document publishing site, that I've posted about the problems on the Microsoft-campaign

on:

 


 

So I'm going to Wrexham, in Wales(!), on Tuesday, to speak with some lawyers there, about this case.

 

I think I'm going to be out of work now, and I'm late with all my bills, so I'm not sure how long I'm going to

be staying here, but I try to get help, and make people aware, of what's going on, on my blog etc.

 

It seems to me that it could be some kind of Illuminati-war, against Nordic people etc.

Something like this.


But anyway, it was very nice to hear from you again!

 

I don't hear that much from the other people in Sunderland, but I have only good memories, from you, you always acted very fine, so that's very impressing, I don't think many young women these days are so well behaved, and polite, as you are, so that's very impressing.

 

But if it's ok to ask, by the way.


Once, I went in to the kitchen, in Sunderland, and then you had fainted.

 

I never found out what that was about, but I remember it now, so I got a bit curious, about what it was, that was going on.


I remember it was when Federica had two Italian girls visiting from Italy.

 

Very nice to hear from you again, so thanks very much for the e-mail!

 

Erik


On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 6:51 PM, Rosario González Oria <oria5482@hotmail.com> wrote:







Hi Erik

How are you? I was very happy when I got your email a long time ago, I´m sorry it has taken me  a long time to reply to it. I have lost all the contact with a lot of our flatmates and people from Sunderland but I haven´t forgotten them, it´s a pity, I feel very bad about that , it just that life is very complicated in Spain and I keep very busy with all my studies. I´m trying to get in touch with some of them because I really think about them, it´s impossible to forget about all the months that we shared in Sunderland.


I hope you are fine, maybe you have finished your studies, you got a job and maybe you are married...., it has passed a long time, maybe 3 years since we said goodbye in Sunderland. It was very nice to live with you, I still remember all your help with the computting stuff, the romantic film that you downloaded me, the parties that we have in our flat....Ah! I still use the printer that you gave me, so it´s a great reminder of you.


My life is boring  in my town, I´m back in Spain since 2 years ago, after Sunderland I went to Ireland, got a job in McDonalds, (not great at all! ) and did some english courses, it was a very nice experience. Now I´m back in the University doing another teaching degree. It is very hard to get a job as a teacher here because you have to pass a national exam and there are lots of teachers and only a few places to work but definitely this year i will prepare myself for this exam because I really need to work. So studying and my family keeps me very busy here but sometimes I missed my life when I was away studying in a different city and country, It´s a great freedom. I´m going away every summer, I couldn´t live here all the year around, I need travelling to give me all the energy and strenght that I will need for the university year. I live in a solitary and isolated world here.


I hope you are fine, don´t know if you are living in Norwey or in a different country. Anyway I wish you all the best and maybe one day we will see each other again, it will be great. I don´t cook any spanish ommellete here, my mum cooks for me!


Hope we´l keep in touch, I´m sorry, Erik, I was lost and secluded in my world but haven´t forgotten you.

Take care
Rosario












Juega a las preguntas de Live Quiz con tus contactos de Messenger ¡Empieza ahora!













Google Mail - (no subject)










Google Mail


Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>




(no subject)











Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>



Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 11:35 PM




To:
Rosario González Oria <oria5482@hotmail.com>






Hi Rosario,

 

yes you are right.

 

It was a very cool party, that you made.

 

Thanks for the whiskey again.

 

I was wondering.


There were a lot of people in our flat, at yours and Federicas party.


But why was Iwo and Dörte just sitting with Leyla and Dörthes friend, in Iwo's room.

 

I couldn't understand that.


When the flat we lived in, was packed with people.


Did you understand about that?


Thanks again for the Whiskey at the party, I have to start to remember to buy enough vodka and beer etc.

myself.


I have to improve my memory.


Erik


On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 10:55 PM, Rosario González Oria <oria5482@hotmail.com> wrote:


Hi Erik!

It is very nice to hear from you , Oh I feel very sorry  about everything that it´s happening to you although it sounds very strange for me because I don´t understand a lot about computer and informatics. I hope the lawyers will help you and you will solve the situation.



It was very funny what  you said about me lying down on the kitchen, yes I remember. I was sick with a terrible hangover because I think that the night before we had a party in our flat and I had a lot of drinks. You came to the party as well, I remember. My friend from Ireland was staying with me so I was all day travelling and feeling weak and when I got home I fainted, It was rerrible, I was feeling bad for all the week. But anyway it was a very good party. I remember you going into the kitchen that night....it was a mess


I hope you are lucky and you can continue working there. I wish you all the best

Rosario





¡Trónchate de risa con los mejores capítulos de South Park en MSN Vídeo!











Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter