Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

mandag 27. juni 2011

Mer fra Sari Arokivi







  • Erik Ribsskog

    23. februar

    Erik Ribsskog


    • Hi there Sari,

      how are you?

      I've tried to send you some e-mails, to your employer.

      I don't know if you've gotten them

      Have a blog now:

      http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.com/


      (I'm also living in the UK as a refugee.

      I've overheard I'm followed by the 'mafian', in Oslo, in 2003 and 2004.

      A bunch of people/gangsters tried to murder me, in Larvik, in 2005, so I ran away from Norway and ended up in Liverpool.


      Things were more easy in Brighton, in the summer of 1989, I think.

      But anyway, just thought I'd try to send a Facebook-message.

      Best regards,

      Erik Ribsskog




  • Sari Arokivi

    lørdag

    Sari Arokivi


    • H

    • Hi! Nice to hear something about you altough the things you told me aren´t so nice. I´m living here in East of Finland and teatcing children to dance. So my hobby has turned to be my job. No, we are having the midnight summer fest here in Finland with my best friend Kati like 22 years ago. I think that was the day we last time saw each other :)



  • Erik Ribsskog



    • Ok,

      on the train-station in Shoreham?

      We were a bit unkind since the train had to wait a while I think, when we said good-bye.

      Is Kati the one from Korea?

      Very nice to hear from you Sari.


      Why did you move from Vantaa?

      (I was at the airport near Vantaa one night, in 2005, while I was a bit shock, after hearing I was followed by some mafia.

      To open the mini-bar, one had to go to the reception and get a key, and it was a bit dusty there.


      I just stayed one night at the hotel, and went to Munich the next day, from the airport.

      The hotel was a bit like Russia, I think, (even if I haven't been there), but it was nice winter-weather with sun, and even if it was some minus-degrees, it didn't feel that cold, I think.


      I don't think they have midsummer-party in the UK, here in Liverpool, where I live now.

      Tell me if you are going to the UK/Brighton, we could have a pint/drink again.

      I was at the Odeon Cinema, in Brighton, were we met, (and Kati), in 1989, the Christmas before last.


      They had refurbished, and moved the bar you sat in, to the first floor.

      But anyway, nice to hear from you.

      The Hudson-familiy have moved to Soutwick, and don't live in Gordon Rd., where you went with me a couple of times.


      I tried to find them in Soutwick, but left the Christimas-presants at the video-rental.

      But I saw the community-centre, where you went to summer-school.

      Say hi to your sister and 'Freddy', (the guy with the Freddy Kruger t-shirt in your class), and your teacher.


      (Only joking with the last ones).

      Have you worked with Anna Riski, who was a collegue of mine, at Arvato's Microsoft-activation, here in Liverpool, in 2005 and 2006, who studied dance at Liverpool John Moore University, I think.


      Best regards,

      Erik Ribsskog

      PS.

      Thanks for the postcard you sent when your class in Finland was on a school-trip in Stockholm, I got it sent to where I lived the first year I studied in Oslo, (at Abildsø), if I remember right.


      Have a nice midsummer if I don't hear anything more!


  • Sari Arokivi

    for 30 minutter siden

    Sari Arokivi


    • You`ve had a bad luck with the finnish hotel if it looked like a russian cemetary. You realy weren`t even near the Russia witch was great ;) I live now about 500 m from the russian border and will never go over that`s for sure :D. I moved here in 1996 after I graduated from the Kuopio Academy of Dance, mostly because I got a good job here. I know the name of Anna Riski, but I don`t know Anna herself. She`s got something to do with finnish dancelife I assume. I haven`t seen or heard anyone of those who were in Brighton with me that summer (not even you, sorry) except of cause Kati who is my dear sister. I know you don`t have midsummer festival in UK, cause we had our own party at the beach of Brighton after you took the train. I can`t forgot the hangover next day :( . But now the summer evening is the most beautiful and I`ve got to go swimming! Bye!



  • Erik Ribsskog

    for noen sekunder siden

    Erik Ribsskog


    • Hi Sari,

      thank you very much for your message!

      Anna Riski, she don't have any family I think, because she asked me for advice on how to get a loan in the bank, in 2005 or 2006.

      But anyway.


      In Norway I now have a kind of steph-cousin, Isa Ingebrigtsen, who is half Finnish/Russian.

      She posts pictures of herselves on the internet, a couple of years ago, with only wearing Bjørn Borg boxer-shorts, which were white, and partly see-through, so one could see her private parts.


      Her father is dead, and she's just a teen-ager still, and her mother, (which my 'strange' uncle Martin was with), Grethe Ingebrigtsen, has a psychological diagnose, according to my sister Pia, (which I maybe haven't told about, she was in Amsterdam and Spain with her friend Cecilie Hyde the summer we met in Brighton. My sister ran out of money in Spain, and my father only wanted to send 300 NOK, (he had gone bankrupt), and I was out of money after celebrating last year at Upper Secondary School, (like we really celebrate in Norway, for months for some reason), so my sister was horribly mad, when she got home from Spain, and blamed me since my father only wanted to send her 300 NOK when she ran out of money there.


      I've tried to get someone to contact Isa, and tell her how to sit on pictures etc., since she don't have any responsible parents, I think, but I don't know if Anna Riski contacted her.

      (Since both of them are (at least partly) Finnish, I mean.


      Isn't Isa a Finnish name?

      Her sister is named Andrea and their brother is named Risto.

      Someone tried to murder me on the farm they lived on, which I worked on, in 2005, so I ran to Liverpool.


      I remember your very beautiful green eyes, from Brighton.

      I write a blog, it would have been fun to have a picture of you where you show your eyes on the blog, but it's not that important :)


      Ok, so Kati was your sister.

      I remeber her, she sat besides you at summer-school.

      And was one or two years younger than you.

      Both of you were very beautiful, I think.

      You acted fine, and didn't talk loud or laugh in the class-room, I remember.


      Cecilie Hyde wanted me to go to Brighton, (for some reason and dragged me to the travel-agents in Drammen, in Norway).

      I didn't have many plans there, that's why I went to your summer-school, which was were I was at summer-school myself with my third-cousin ØA aka. Øystein Andersen, the summer before.


      I grew up alone, in Norway, but the last year before I moved to study in Oslo, Cecilie Hyde and my sister Pia, moved in with me, that's how I knew Hyde.

      This was in the months before I went to Brighton, that summer, in 1989, I guess it was.


      In Norway, midsummer has been a bit hi-jacked, I guess, by the Christians.

      Did you wear a cross, around your neck, do I remember right?

      In Norway, mid-summer is called St. Johns Eve, and we burn fires, on the beaches.


      But it's not like in Sweden, where it is a more important, and Norse holiday, I think.

      Is midsummer a Christian tradition in Finland?

      I guess not, since you drank so much.

      The reason I didn't go with you, was that it was my last night, in Brighton, that summer, and I thought I had to stay with the host-family, (from the summer before), since they arranged a party for me.


      You wanted to celebrate midsummer, at the beach, and that's ok I guess, since it perhaps would have been difficult to get home to Southwick were you lived I think it was, from Shoreham.

      Who knows.

      I don't know what happened to the rabbit I showed you, in Gordon Rd., in the garden were I used to play fotball, with my host-familiy, and others.


      The rabitt in the cage there, but it was probably eaten I guess.

      The rabitt in the garden to the Hudson-family, (which you maybe remember, who were a jolly family, who let us student drink and smoke etc., so I didn't have to go to the beach to do that).


      I went to Brighton the next summer as well, then with my third-cousin Øystein again.

      We lived with the Hudsons in Gordon Rd. again.

      But I remember I missed you a bit, and I think I sent you a post-card.


      But my younger third-cousin was a bit stressing, so I don' think my hand-writing was fine.

      It was the world-cup, 1990, and there were riots in Brighton, and someone, (a gang), at the disco Top Rank, ran after me, for some reason, and wanted to beat me up.


      You said some bad things to a guy at Churchill Sq., who harassed us, and I gave him my milk-shake, (since I thought he was a poor 'bum'), and he threw the milk-shake over my head.

      So that was embarrasing, that's for sure.


      You complained I didn't was the milk-shake properly out of my hair, the next day, or so.

      I grew up alone, and didn't perhaps have that good hygiene, but I lived in shared flats etc., in Oslo, with people who showered every day, so I caught a bit up on things like that as a student.


      Thanks for writing, it's nice to remember those days in Brighton, some times, if things aren't that fun.

      We had our ups and downs, in those quite few days, (a week or so, I think), but at least we had some fine time, like I said to you, when you went on the train to the midsummer-party, on my last day there.


      Thanks again for you message, and say to your sister.

      Have a fun day at the beach.

      Liverpool isn't that good for swimming I think, it's very much tide here.

      In the neigbour-river Dee, it's an island, where one can walk to, when it's tide.


      A kilometer or two walk on the bottom of the river.

      That was fun, but one have to check the time, because suddently the tide comes back, and then one have to get back to shore.

      Tell me if you go to UK, I could show you that strange island, if you want.


      It's maybe half an hours walk, on the bottom of the ocean.

      Something like this.

      Have a nice day/summer!

      Best regards,

      Erik Ribsskog







Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter