Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

torsdag 3. januar 2008

From: eribsskog@gmail.com Erik Ribsskog
To: lynne.overend@ipcc.gsi.gov.uk
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 18:18:41 +0000
Subject: Letter from 31/12.

Hi,

I'm refering to your letter from 31/12, where you explain that the
Merseyside Police have applied
for a dispensation on not investigate a complaint.

Since I hadn't answered their letters.

I only recieved the last of these letters, and I had earlier contacted the
IPCC on 10/11, explaining
that I had lost a bit of confidence with the Police Department.

So thats why I sent the letter from the Police Department, sent on 3/12, to
the IPCC, on 5/12,
asking how I should deal with this letter, since I had lost a bit of
confidence in them.


I sent an e-mail to the IPCC on 5/12, where I asked what I should do
regarding the letter from the
Police from 03. December, since I had lost a bit of confidence with the
police, like I wrote in the
e-mail from 10/11.

This was forwarded to the case-worker Mr. Gibbs, who is dealing with the
appeal.

But he hasn't answered me back on this.

And when I sent the letter from the Police Department, to the IPCC on 5/12,
then I wasn't
answered on how to deal with the letter, which I asked about.

There were several issues that I brought up in the e-mail from 5/12, but I
think something must
have gone wrong, since Joanne Fitzgerald had started working in another
department.

I sent Fitzgerald two letters that I wondered how to deal with.

One from the Police, and one from the IPCC.

Also I brought up the problem on why Mr. Gibbs hadn't contacted me back,
even if Fitzgerald
wrote in the e-mail from 21/11, that she had been forwarded my e-mail from
10/11.

So there were three issues brought up in the e-mail from 5/12.

But I only got an answer on one of the issues. (How to deal with the letter
from the IPCC regarding the harassment-case
from Walton Lane Police Station on 8/11)., since I thought this incident
probably must have been conected with the other
complaint and appeal, and probably should have been investigated collected,
the way I see it.

The other two mentioned issues, remained unanswered.

So I think something must have gone wrong, at the IPCC, since the other two
issues weren't answered.

And also I think the complaints should be dealt with collected.

So I'm going to forward this e-mail, and the other e-mail, which I sent you
and Brown earlier today, to the person Brown
mentioned that deals with complaints at the IPCC, Complaints Manager Mr
Douglas Cleaver.

So then I think it's maybe best to wait until these issues have been looked
at by Mr. Cleaver, until we decide how to
go further with the complaint(s)?

So please tell me if you agree with this.

Hope that this is alright!

Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter