Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

torsdag 3. januar 2008

So the British Government didn't like that I quit my studies in Sunderland, to try to get a place to live and a job in London, since my advicors from Oslo University College, had told me that it was almost impossible to get a job around there etc.

And the studies wasn't going that well, since my study-finance was delayed etc., for some strange reasons, and I had to deal with a lot of other things than studies, like calling to Norway all the time, to get payment-arrangments on my bills etc., and switch the moduls at the University all the time, due to the problems with getting the moduls accepted for the study-finance etc.

And also, Oslo Univesity College, put many obstacles in the way, for me to study abroad, which I think seem a bit 'phoney' now, when I look back at it.

Like they were supposed to send a study-finance application for me, which they didn't, and it seems to me like they made up a lot of excuses for not letting me participate on the Erasmus-programme.

So the studies didn't go so well.

But I liked it in Sunderland, and I didn't really want to move.

But I remembered the advisors at Oslo University College, said that it wasn't easy to get work, and also it would have a bit strange to quit the studies and try to get a job.

And my face was distroyed still, so I thought the best thing was to go to another town or city.

And then try to get my own place, like Uni. of Sunderland wouldn't give me for some reason, but insisted that I went to live at the Forge.

And when I got my own place, then I had planned to take contact with the Police in Norway.

The ones working with organised crime etc., and tell them about what was going on, what I knew about it.

And try to cooperate with them, and find out how to deal with the problems.

But I think maybe the British Police didn't like that I quit the studies.

I intended to pay for the studies, but I just wanted to get a job and a flat and then call the Uni. and get a payment arrangement.

Because I didn't think the money was enough to last, if I payed all I owed the Uni. at once.

I wanted to get control of my life first, and then pay the Uni.

Since I didn't want to end up without a place to live and without a job, and without any money.

So that's why I decided to just go to London, since I thought it should be easier to get a job there, from what I had heard.

And then I think the police didn't like this.

And they must have used me, in the way, that they have told some criminal networks lies etc. about me, maybe through some un-uniformed police, like secret police, like pretending not to be police.

And then they have spyed on me, to look and see what the criminals would do, etc. maybe.

Or maybe for some other reason.

Something like this, I think must have been going on.

At least this is what I suspect, something like this.

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter