Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

onsdag 13. februar 2008

British Expat Message Board (Still unpublished), 13/2.

Hi,

I'm really a Norse living in Britain, but I searched on the internet, regarding some problems I've been having, when I tried to go to the USA, in 2005.

Then I had some problems with the Detroit Imigration Control, and they wrote some text in my passport, and sent me back to Oslo, via Paris.

Here's what was written:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4082&id=1059338080

Just now, I searched on the internet, on the text '8 CFR 217.4 (a)'.

And I found this post, on this message-board:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73347

The post-writer, seems to have been having a similar problem as I had, when I tried to go to the US, for a holiday, two or three months, in February 2005.

I wanted to rent a car in Detroit, and drive and see a bit of the country.

But I wasn't let through the passport-control, and I had to sit an answer questions in a room, for several hours.

And I suspect they were calling like, the Norwegian government, and things like that.

I'm not sure exactly what they mean with 'no ties outside of the US'.

But if they were afraid that I would exploit the American welfare system, then I think that was a bit strange, since Norway has like a generous, or what the right word is, welfare system.

But anyway.

I had a rented storage in Oslo, with City Self Storage there.

Is that considered a tie outside of the US, I was wondering.

And I have a grandmother in Norway etc., but I'm not sure if that's considered a tie.

The reason I'm wondering how they define 'a tie', is that I'm a bit worried, that people, who they define, as not having 'a tie', is being played games with, used as 'target guys', etc, by the CIA etc.

So I'm trying to get whatever it is that is going on to stop.

This is a link, where I've been trying to explain what's going on a bit better:

http://johncons.trykker.com/2008/02/12/facebook-122-pa-engelsk/

So, I would be very if someone knows they define 'a tie', because it's sometimes a bit stressful, with whats going on, and I suspect it could be linked with what happened in the Detroit Imigration Control, or what they are called, in 2005.

So thanks very much in advance for any help!

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter