Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

onsdag 13. februar 2008

Facebook, 13/2.

My Photos - Erik Ribsskog
Photo 3 of 35Back to AlbumPrevious
Next
Drag the corners of the transparent box below to crop this photo into your profile picture.
Click on people in the photo to tag them.

From your album:
"Erik Ribsskog"Added December 18, 2007Share
Rotate
LeftRotate
RightType any name or tag:

or choose a person:
Loading friends...
Enter 's email address and we'll send a link to this photo.
Email:
Tag This Photo
Edit This Photo
Delete This Photo
Order Prints Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 3:45am
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73347
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 4:18am
http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/14mar20010800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/cfr_2003/pdf/8cfr217.6.pdf

From here it seems, that the Imigration Control in Detroit, said that my passport was fake.

I think I have to contact them, or the US embassy or something, to try to find out whats going on.

Or maybe I should do a bit more research first, so that I understand more of what I'm talking about first.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:44am
In the link in the first comment i wrote above, the expat site, it is mentioned, that being denied entry into the US, is sometimes linked with having 'no ties outside of the US'.

I've explained other places that I was chased from my uncles farm in Norway in July 2005, and used as a target-guy, by probably Americans, I think, since I heard someone speak English then, on the airport in Amsterdam, Schipol, I think it was 29. or 30. July 2005.

I'll see if I can find a link:

Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:46am
http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.com/2008/02/schipol-fortsettelse-in-norwegian.html

It's in Norwegian, but it's a link at least.

And I suspect, that someone speculate, and maybe make deals with your friends/family, some government that is, so that they can use you, without your will and knowledge, as a 'target guy', spy or play games with you.

Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:48am
http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.com/2008/02/spion-osv.html

In that link it's says a bit more about that. (In Norwegian unfortunaltly).

I suspect that they wrote in my passport in Detroit, was something linked with the Patriot Act, which I suspect means that they can f*ck with anyone whos not American(?)
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:50am
And I suspect that this is approved in some way by the Norwegian government, who eighter want to get rid of me, or don't dear to stand up for their own citizens.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:52am
I remember, that I called the Norwegian embassy, from the Norwegian Consulate in Liverpool.

And I mentioned that Arvato was owned by Bertelsmann, a German company.

And don't one could almost hear something with their voices, that they didn't dear to stand up against the Germans.

Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:52am
At least thats how it sounded to me.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:55am
And I suspect, that this, that I seemed to hear someone say to me, like when I passed by one of the numerous other campaigns at Arvato.

Then it sounded to me, that I heard, someone I suspect could have been from inteligence etc.

Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:56am
That they pretended to be having a conversation, two people.

But they really said something to me.

Like that I shouldn't speak with the women working on the Arvato campaign etc, for some reason.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:57am
And I suspected that my friends and familiy in Norway, were under control by some criminal network.

Since I got a lot of strange phone-calls.

And it seemed like my uncle in Norway, was involved in the operation, with dogs and trained people with guns etc., aimed to scare me away from there, or to kill me etc.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:59am
So I suspected, that my family was under control by some criminal network etc.

And I contacted the police in Norway and Britain, to get help with finding out what was going on.

But I couldn't get any help.

But that's why I did what I heard was told, like that at Arvato, because I was a bit desperate about finding out what was going on in Norway.

Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:59am
And I thought, if I did what they said.

They who I thought was intelligence etc., then maybe I'd get help.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 8:00am
And I suspect that this, that this was said, could have been, so I shouldn't get a tie, or a bond, or what it's called, with anyone.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 8:01am
Since then, they couldn't use me as a 'target guy', spy, playing games, any longer, according to things like the Patriot Act, or whatever reasons they were having.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 8:06am
And I suspect, that that was maybe why someone were seemingly threatening etc. a Swedish girl there, at Arvato.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4188&id=1059338080

I suspect they might have been using her a spy.

I also suspect/fear a bit that they could have been exploting her, given her to the mob, and I'm not sure, but I suspect a bit that someone have changed her out, one or two times, with someone that looks almost similar.

Hm.

And her facebook-page seems a bit phoney.

Shes much to young and pretty for me, of course, I know that, but anyway.

I suspect that there has been something, thats not right, that has been going on.

Delete

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter