Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

fredag 24. oktober 2008

Facebook conversation with my cousin Rahel, who is a quite fameous actress in Germany, I think.


joakim



Between
You
and
Rahel
Savoldelli



 





Rahel
Savoldelli



Today
at 1:14pm



hi
erik,
how are you?
i am in buenos aires , argentina, with my
husband and son.
we will stay here till the end of the year.
i
love the city. its sommer here.
yes my brother, do you remember
him. died when he was 21 years old. in 1991. i was 12 years. his
kittneys, (deutsch: Nieren) wheren´t working any longer, cause
i had to take medicaments his whole live. i love him......
my
mother is now with a didrik thats why she didnt want to call her self
savoldelli- officially she is still called so. but her facebook
account is ripsskog. but you can ask herself, cause you ask her on my
wall. about bertelsman i am sorry i cant help you.
but i really
ope you are doing good.
many greetings her also from my family.

rahel



 





Erik
Ribsskog



Today
at 4:52pm



Hi
Rahel,

Danke shön für Ihre svar(?).

I
dont know what answer is in German.

I'm sorry I haven't
learned German at school, as you know, even if I tried to learn some
words, when me and my sister visited you and Ellen, in Switzerland,
in 87, as you might remember.

I also had four German
flat-mates when I studied in Sunderland, in 2004, so I picked up a
few words there as well, but not nearly enough to write a message
with them.

But anyway.

But I've noticed, that Ellen
didn't teach you Norwegian, that your mother writes to you, in
German, even if she's Norwegian.

Or half Danish and half
Norwegian, since Ingeborg is Danish.

Why was it that your
mother didn't teach you Norwegian then?

And why didn't she
keep your fathers last-name, after she divorced him.

Isn't
that a bit strange?

I haven't of course understood that much
of what went on in Switzerland, since I only was there once and
visited you, so that's why I'm a bit curious about what has been
going on, since your mother moved back to Norway now, etc.

But
I can try to contact her on Facebook a bit later, we'll see.

You
didn't answer me what your father was working on, in the village, we
visited with you, my sister and I, when we were in Aesch, in 87.

And
how it could be, that your half-sisters name is Solveig?

Did
your father get a new Norwegian wife then, after Ellen, since Solveig
is a Norwegian name, I mean.

And what's with the pictures of
sigarettes on your Facebook-picture?

I've quit smoking some
years ago.

It was my sister, who got me to start smoking, when
we visited you and Ellen, in Basel or Aesch, in 87, as you might
remember.

Thanks again for the answer!

Erik



 







Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter