Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

fredag 16. juli 2010

Jeg sendte en ny klage til the Jobcentre




Gmail - Complaint against the Jobcentre Williamson Sq.










Gmail


Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>




Complaint against the Jobcentre Williamson Sq.











Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>



Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 3:15 AM




To:
CONTACT-US@dwp.gsi.gov.uk






Hi,

now I've digested the meeting even more.

(Even if I'm still a bit down from it.

From being attacked again and again).

But, the meeting yesterday, was for me to explain, why the mix-up happened.


But, I had already explained about this, in the e-mail to you, from 1/7, which you sent to Jobcentre Willamson Sq.

So they shouldn't have had a 'crazy' meeting like this.

They should have just, simply, printed out my e-mail, with the explanation from 1/7, and sent to the Independant Examiner.


I don't understand why I had to explain about the same episode twice?

I don't think this makes any sense.

It's like Mr. Winther was ignorant, and ignored my inital e-mail about this.


I'm still a bit shaken from the meeting, I must admit, it was the most horrible meeting I've ever been at.

So that's why I'm sending you several e-mails.


Hope this is alright!

Best regards,

Erik Ribsskog


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>

Date: Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 2:04 AM
Subject: Fwd: Complaint against the Jobcentre Williamson Sq.
To: CONTACT-US@dwp.gsi.gov.uk


Hi again,

one of the reasons I think they should have prepared me more, for this meeting.


Is that sudently, they asked me, about something that happened on the first of July.


And I go to meetings at the Jobcentre every forthnight.

And some days, there are both meetings at Sencia and the Jobcentre.

So I don't remember exactly what happened on this and this date, in my head.


But they demanded an answer about a detail that happened on this and this date.

They didn't just accept my e-mail, where I explained what happened.

I sent an e-mail, where I explained in a normal way what happened, on the same day this insident happened.


It's like they didn't belive what I wrote in the e-mail then.

They also accused me of going to the meeting late.

They said I was supposed to go there at 9.30.


But that was the time, from before the Employement Zone meetings started.

I was told to go there at 11.15, a forthnight ago.

This with the time, seemed like they had constructed, to attack me, to make me feel uncertain, og paralysed, or something.


Because they attacked me time and again in the meeting, about different details.

When I had explained about this, in the e-mail I sent, a forthnight ago.

It wasn't like a civilised meeting, I think.


It was like in the army, if you were captured by the enemy.

And then interegated.

(Even if this hasn't happened to me, when I served my conscription service).

But from movies, I would think that's the only think I can think of, to compare it with.


It was almost like you wouldn't have been surprised, if a 'goon' had come there, with some electricity torture-machine.

Like one see in some movies, from Soviet-Russia etc.


I thought it was really horrible, so I wanted to complain about this, and sends this update to try to explain a bit more.

Best regards,

Erik Ribsskog




---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>

Date: Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 1:30 AM

Subject: Complaint against the Jobcentre Williamson Sq.
To: CONTACT-US <CONTACT-US@dwp.gsi.gov.uk>


Hi,

today, (or yesteday, since it's after midnight), I was at an interregation, at the Jobcentre.


There was a mix-up, with the Sencia-meeting, a fourthnight ago, which I've explained about, what happened, in two e-mails, to this e-mail address.


I recieved a letter, from the new Jobcentre-manager, Mr. Winther, on Wednesday.

On Thursday, I was supposed to have an Employment Zone rewiev-meeting.

But, also Mr. Winther participated at the meeting, which took the form of an interregation, I would say.


I don't think it's right that they have a meeting with two people at the same time.

And the interregation wasn't scheduled eighter.

Since it was like a roasting, I think.


Or 'grilling', like we say in Norway.

I once had a meeting with the former Jobcentre-manger, Mrs. Hart, and she held that, in her office, at the 2. floor.


But Mr. Winther had like an interregation, in the Employment Zone review-meeting.

Also Mrs. Hart didn't have an assistant in her meeting.

But Mr. Winther had Gary there, to assist him.


So, I thought it was a bit unclear why there where two people there, in the meeting.

I think I should have received a letter about this special meeting, so that I could prepare for it.


It seems that every time I go to this Jobcentre, they do something wrong, like this.

I think it's like they have an agenda against me.

(And the same with ICE).

Also, Gary, in the meeting today, said that my Norwegian degree, which is comparable with a Higher National Diploma, is level 4.


But I checked on the DirectGow website, and it's really level 5.

So they are so in-competent there, I think.

And also, I think Mr. Winther, had a bit unfriendly character.


He spoke like an officer in the army, more than a business-person, I think.

I think he acts a bit to though.

Suddently, while I was standing, at the Jobseeker-machine, he almost attacked me, and told me he was the manager.


But I had no appointment to see the manager, so this surprised me a bit.

I think if the manager want's to have a meeting with a client at a Jobcentre, he should send a letter about this, in advance, so that the client can prepare for this.


Especially since he had an assistant there, Gary, and also since his mood was rather grim, I'd say, (if that's the right word).

So I wanted to complain about this, since it was like a surprise-attack, I think, regarding something I had really explained about earlier.


(In e-mails to this e-mail address).

I'm not sure if the attached those e-mails with my explanation, that they wanted in the meeting, for why I went to Sencia Pall Mall and not Sencia Hanover St.


But the problem was I hadn't been given a referal-letter, only a folder.

And I think the Jobcentre should put a ring, around the right address, in the folder.

Or use a marker-pen, like I know JET employabilitiy-team uses, to explain that my degree is comparable with a Higher National Diploma, etc.


So I wanted to complain about this horrible Jobcenter again, (I think I have to call it now).

Thank you very much for your help in advance!

Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog














Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter