Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

onsdag 13. mars 2013

Jeg sendte en ny e-post til LHT






Gmail - New update/Fwd: Update/Fwd: Regarding the second letter I got from you on Friday








Gmail



Erik Ribsskog
<eribsskog@gmail.com>










New update/Fwd: Update/Fwd: Regarding the second letter I got from you on Friday










Erik Ribsskog

<eribsskog@gmail.com>




Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 5:51 AM





To:
LHT Customer Service <csc@lht.co.uk>


Cc:
Runcorn Office <runcornoffice@taroe.org>, Info <info@tpas.org.uk>, "hv-02.kontakt" <hv-02.kontakt@mil.no>







Hi,

yesterday it was someone with a reflex-west, at my door, while I was shaving, about a 'drainage'.

I reported a leakage.

And I sent you a digital photograph of this leakage.


And I was in the bath-room without clothes on, when your 'reflex-guy' was on my door.

Do you really have to know on my door about this, (without an appointment), when I've sent you a digital photograph, of the mentioned leakage.


It was the same when I reported the odd-looking lamp, (in the communal area), some months ago.

Then you also knocked on my door, and your inhouse-electrician, (it seems he is, the guy who the Housing Officer 'sneaked in with'), took a new photo, of the lamp.


(And it still isn't fixed).

The reason I reported the leakage, (which the 'reflex-west-guy' called 'overflow'), was because it has been leaking like that, for days.


And when it's cold it gets ice there.

And this  morning it looked to me, like it was new ice there.

Even if someone put on sand, on the ice, yesterday.


And also, ice is building, on the fasade, on the building, which the leakage is from.

I'm not an expert on brick-buildings.

But maybe the water and ice could damage the building, I thought.


So that's why I reported this.

And of course someone could break their neck, on the ice.

If one don't use the sand, every day, when it's cold.

Because I noticed that it was still leaking, yesterday, when I came back to Keith Court, after doing some errends.


So I don't think this problem was fixed yesterday.

And it has been leaking like this, for a week or so, I think it must be.

So it doen't seem to me like any other people are complaining about this.


So I thought I'd send an update today.

Is it really necessary to knock on people's door about a 'drainage', when I've reported a leakage in the comunal area, (and even sent a picture of it), I was wondering.


People don't want 'reflex-west-guys' on their door when they stand almost naked in the bath-room to shave, brush their teeth and shower before they go out to do some errends.

So this I wanted to complain about.


If you aren't sure what I mean when I send you complaints about 'stuff' in a communal area, and even send photographs.

Then you could perhaps just send me an e-mail and ask me what you wonder about, I'm thinking here now.


Does this make sense to you?

(In stead of harrasing people when they stand naked in their bath-rooms, I mean).

Erik Ribsskog


---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Subject: Update/Fwd: Regarding the second letter I got from you on Friday
To: LHT Customer Service <csc@lht.co.uk>
Cc: Lars Aasen <lbf@lbf.no>, Runcorn Office <runcornoffice@taroe.org>, Info <info@tpas.org.uk>, "hv-02.kontakt" <hv-02.kontakt@mil.no>


Hi again,

I forgot to attach your mentioned second letter, from Friday.

So I attach that with this e-mail.

Best regards,

Erik Ribsskog



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Subject: Regarding the second letter I got from you on Friday
To: LHT Customer Service <csc@lht.co.uk>
Cc: Lars Aasen <lbf@lbf.no>, Runcorn Office <runcornoffice@taroe.org>, Info <info@tpas.org.uk>, "hv-02.kontakt" <hv-02.kontakt@mil.no>


Hi,

on Friday, you also sent me a second letter.

(In addition to the kitchen-programme-letter).

This second letter, was about the gate.


You mention a communal gate.


But lately, there has been two communal gates, (it seems).

(I can only remember one gate, from when I moved in here).

So this is a bit strange, I think.


I didn't get the key to gate, before I had lived here, for half a year.

And now LHT has put up a second gate it seems.

(Which hasn't been informed about).


Also, like I told the guy in number 9, when he stood outside his door, one day, when I got back to my flat, after doing some errends.

(And he wanted to tell me how much electricity he had left, on his meter.

Because he sometimes can't find his glasses, or something, I guess.

At least it seems like that to me since he sometimes stands like that, seemingly waiting for me, (or another neighbour), to help him, with the electricity-meter and to tell him which day it is etc., it seems).


It's a leakage, in the Court.

And the last days, it has been snowing a bit and we've had minus-degrees, I think, (like we call them, in Norway).

So this mentioned leakage, has resulted in an area in the court-yard, being covered with ice.


I'm nut sure if the guy in number 9 has told you this.

So I attach digital photographs, to exlpain the mentinoned 'stuff'.

Since no one else seems to complain about this stuff, in the Court.


Also, the lamp, (which looks odd), in the Court, which I had reported monhts ago, hasn't been fixed.

(See attached digital photograph from today).

Regards,


Erik Ribsskog







lht mars brev 2.jpg
88K







Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter