Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

søndag 9. mars 2008

Arvato XVIII.

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 6:30pm
And after the meeting, at 11.30, was finnished around 12.30, or something like this.

Then I went to lunch, I think I must have done.

And then, when I got back from lunch.

Then, after a few hours, I sat across the table from Mr. Tippins.

Then I could see Mr. Tippins standing up from his seat, and almost running towards a collegue, in the direction of the reception, from were we sitting, close to the windows facing the Mersey.

This was a guy in his late twenities, or early thirties maybe.

Short hair I seem to remember.

Quite heavily built.

I think about the same height as Tippins, but I can't remember for sure.

Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 6:31pm
I think Tippins signaled to the other collegue.

And the collegue, hurried towards Tippins.

They chattet/whispered a few words, in a hurry.

And they returned to their seats.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 6:36pm
When I returned from the meeting.

Then Eoin, was sitting on my seat, next to Steinsland.

And the chair was very warm, I think it was eaven a bit sweaty maybe.

So maybe he was nervous.

He was some kind of meeting with Steinsland, it seemed to me.

Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 6:42pm
More from the meeting at 11.30 am, the same day:

http://johncons.angelfire.com/blog/index.blog/1293680/enclosure-3/
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 6:58pm
So if the person Tippins was speaking to, was an undercover police agent?

Since Steinsland, said in a note, that, it was a mystery, what the representatives in the Training Team were doing, since they were only sitting on their seats all day long.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:00pm
Note regarding what Steinsland said on 23/11/06 (In Norwegian):

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=35596&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=2707605153&aid=-1&id=1059338080&oid=2707605153#pid=34064&id=1059338080
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:01pm
Notes from when Mr. Tippins stole my seat, from 22/11/06 (In Norwegian):

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=35596&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=2707605153&aid=-1&id=1059338080&oid=2707605153#pid=35298&id=1059338080
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:06pm
Because, when Steinsland, commented on the Training Team, on 23/11/06, then she pointed in the direction, to where Tippins were talking with the collegue, in a hurry, on 28/11/06, in the afternoon.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:26pm
And after work this day, 28/11/06.

At around 4 pm.

Then I bring with me the shift-plans home, from the folder at Arvato.

Then I go home, and gets some sleep at the coach.

Since I had been up quite late, the night before, since I was preparing, for the meeting at 11.30 am.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:27pm
When I wake up, in the evening.

Then I write this summary, from the unsheduled meeting at around 10 am.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:28pm
And then I think about all the strange episodes.

With the STL lying.

With Eoin sitting on my chair.

With Rusby and Tippins covering up for Baines, in the meeting at 11.30 am.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:31pm
And with Tippins conspiering, with the collegue, in a hurry, in the afternoon.

So it was a lot of strange things going on.

I thought they were mafia, after lunch.

I almost went insane.

I started huming, 'running in the family' etc.

I was in a state from the meeting at 11.30., and the other strange episodes.



Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:35pm
So I brought the summary, from the picture.

And I also think these two summaries:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=35590&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=2707605153&aid=-1&id=1059338080&oid=2707605153#pid=35307&id=1059338080

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=35590&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=2707605153&aid=-1&id=1059338080&oid=2707605153#pid=35301&id=1059338080
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:37pm
To the St. Annes police-station.

The two summaries in the links, I had also brought there two days earlier. (On 26/11/06).

Because I was there first on 25/11/06, but then I didn't know the name of the TL who had been following me home after work the same day.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:38pm
So we agreed I would go back there one of the next days, with the name.

So then I went back to St. Ann's police-station, on 26/11, with the name of the Team-Leader.

But the I was, more or less, thrown out from there.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:40pm
But, on 28/11, I spoke with the 'ginger' police constable there.

And he had a look at the summary from the picture, and I think also the summary from the meeting with Sletvold, from 26/11, regarding the problems with the Bon Prix Team-Leader following me home after work on 25/11, etc.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:41pm
And then it was agreed, that I would call the police about an hour later.

To get the log number.

And then I called back, around midnight.

And then I got adviced to bring the problems up with the Managing Director.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:42pm
I thought, that it would maybe be a bit irrisponsible of me, to go back there.

Since I thought they were mafia.

So I didn't think it was a good advice.

So I decided, to contact Arvato and Bertelsmann in Germany.

And the Times, Liverpool Echo, and VG and Nrk in Norway.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:44pm
Which I did.

I really had a rest-day on 29/11.

But I thought I had to try to deal with this responsible.

I thought it was a lot of things that were wrong in the company from before.

Thats why I had the meetings with Sletvold, in this summary:


Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:47pm
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=35301&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=2707605153&aid=-1&id=1059338080&oid=2707605153

I wanted to, when these files were finished.

To send them to the newspapers etc., if I needed to, to get some focus on the problems in the company.

I had some problems with some mafia in Norway, but the Norwegian ('federaland' - Kripos) and Oslo police, just hang up the phone, etc, and didn't help me.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:47pm
So I first thought, that I could use the files to get some contact with some journalists in Norway maybe.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:48pm
To maybe also get help with the problems with the Norwegian police.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:49pm
But later that automn, then there were problems in the company with Riski and Wallin, that I worried about, what went on with.

And also, the new Norwegian agents, Jørn and Helene.

I think acted very strange, and asked a lot of questions all the time.

So I thought maybe that this was something to do with mafia etc.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:51pm
But I was very overworked, so I could have got it wrong.

But then, when Baines followed me home.

And I got the call from the police, around midnight, between 28/11 and 29/11.

Then I decided, to send the summaries from the problems with Baines, to the newspapers.

In stead of the summaries from the meetings with Sletvold, on 30/10, and 11/11.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:53pm
Since, the new problems with Baines etc, did, that the writing of the summaries from the meetings on 30/10 and 11/11, was delayed.

And Baines, on 25/11, was standing, and staring at me, (in a way I thought could seem threatening).

And this was while I was writing the summaries from the meetings from 30/10 and 11/11, on my work computer, inbeween the calls.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:54pm
So I thought it seemed like someone would make problems for the writing of these summaries.

And it was a lot of issues that were brought up in these meetings.

So the summary ended like this:


Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:56pm
(In the finnished version)

http://johncons.angelfire.com/blog/index.blog/1293688/enclosure-7/
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 7:57pm
So I went to work, on 29/11.

Even if it was my restday.

To send some e-mails, to the newspapers.

And have a meeting, with the Managing Director.
Delete

Erik Ribsskog wrote
at 8:06pm
I was there at around 8.10 in the morning on 29/11, starting to writing the e-mails.

And then, there was a big 200 gram Norwegian 'melkesjokolade' (milk chocolate), laying between me, and Steinsland.

Vivan Morris, got to work at 9, or something, I think.

Makeing a point out of, that I had gotten a milk chocolate.

But I just said it wasn't mine, since it wasn't.

It had a price-tag, or some kind of tag, on it, saying '4'.

I thought it was the price in pounds, from the Swedish church.

And that it had something to do with O'Shaugnessy on the campaign, who was often offering sweets and cookies etc., that he had bought in the Churchs shop, to the people working on the campaign.

http://johncons.angelfire.com/blog/index.blog/1293699/enclosure-14/


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=35590&id=1059338080&ref=mf

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter