Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

onsdag 19. mars 2008

LGO.

From: eribsskog@gmail.com Erik Ribsskog
To: r.agnew@lgo.org.uk Rosemary Agnew
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:56:25 +0000
Subject: Fwd: Your letter of 23. January 2008. (07/C/06289/RA).

Hi,

I can't see that I have recieved any answer to this e-mail yet, that's why
I'm sending it again.

Hope this is alright!

Yours sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erik Ribsskog <eribsskog@gmail.com>
Date: Feb 8, 2008 10:26 PM
Subject: Your letter of 23. January 2008. (07/C/06289/RA).
To: Rosemary Agnew <r.agnew@lgo.org.uk>


Hi,

I know there have been some correspondence already surrounding issues like
this, but
I'm just writing you now, anyway, just to try to make things clear.

You write in your letter of 23/1, that 'you had not exhausted the Council
complaint procedure'.

But, it was actually the Council, who didn't stick to the complaint
procedure.

I sent the Council a complaint, but the Council didn't answer my e-mail.

And it says in the complaint-procedure, that complaints should be answered
within 2 weeks,
which the Council didn't.

So I'm sure exactly why it is that you are writing, that I haven't exhausted
the Council complaint
procedure.

Because I wrote to you, the LGO, since the Council didn't answer me.

And then, the Council wanted to investigate another comlaint, than my
complaint, and meet
me to discuss another complaint than my complaint.

I've tried to contact both you and the Council regarding this.

Since, it isn't possible for me, to exhaust the Council complaint procedure,
when the Council
aren't dealing with my complaint.

So that's where the problems are.

I'll try to summarise them.

1. The Council, didn't answer my complaint within two weeks, so they didn't
stick to the Council
Complaint procedure.

2. If point 1, isn't enough, then later, the Council, weren't dealing with
my complaint at all, but
wanted to discuss another complaint than my complaint.

And I can't be expected to exhaust a complaint procedure that doesn't belong
to my complaint.

I shouldn't be blaimed for not exhausting a complaint procedure that doesn't
belong to my complaint.

This is the Councils fault, since they want me to exhaust a
complaint-procedure which is belonging
to another complaint, than my complaint.

So, I just wanted to make this clear, before I complain to the Ombudsman
again.

Since I think things like these, the mentioned points, should be made clear,
before I complain to
the Ombudsman again.

Hope this is alright, and thank you very much for your help in advance!

Your sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog


Letter from LGO, 23/1.

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter