Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

onsdag 20. juli 2016

Mer fra Facebook

taru facebook

PS.

Her er mer om dette:

  • Samtale startet 18. juni 2008
  • Erik Ribsskog
    18.06.2008 22:31
    Erik Ribsskog

    how are you?
    Is it your dog by the way?
    I was just wondering how it went with your computer, a couple of years ago.
    Melissa, took the computer, to her room.
    She said she had bought it from you.
    So when you sent the e-mail, and wrote that you wanted Margrethe to pick the computer up, from my room, since Melissa didn't want to buy it after all, then I went to the Police, since there had also been other problems in Mandeville St.
    The Police, told me, that they couldn't call you, at your work, regarding the computer.
    But I had to call, they said.
    I was thinking about calling you, but then, I thought about the fact, that, in Britain, (and Ireland), like at Arvato, company policies, can be rather strict, when it comes to e-mails and phone-calls etc.
    So I didn't want to call you at your workplace, in case you would have got into problems with your employer, for recieveing private-calls at your workplace.
    I know that Arvato were very strict about e-mails, we weren't allowed to send private e-mails from Arvato etc., and I think this was monitored, so I told Margrethe, about the situation, and asked if she could call you, since I didn't have your mobile number etc.
    But, Margrethe, says she has forgot about this.
    Which I find a bit strange.
    But anyway, I was wondering what happened, since I'm a bit involved, in this, if you got your computer back, since Margrethe has forgotten, I mean.
    Hope you have the chance to answer about this!
    Erik
  • I dag
  • Erik Ribsskog
    00:35
    Erik Ribsskog

    Hi Taru,
    sorry if I'm sending many e-mails.
    Are you aware of that the landlord John from Mandeville Street, has been sentenced to prison, for biting someones ear off?
    I just found out yesterday:
    http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/city-bistro-boss-jailed-attack-3507690
    I couldn't find Margrethe Augestad on Facebook, (and I've sent many messages to her, if I remeber right), so I thought I'd try to send to you.
    Thanks in advance for any reply!
    Best regards,
    Erik Ribsskog

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter