Ingeborg Ribsskog - Baron Adeler Malteserordenen E-post til slottet om Mette-Marit videoen Er noe galt i Martine-saken? Problemer med Grandiosa? johncons-MUSIKK johncons-REISE johncons-FOTBALL

mandag 25. august 2008

LiveLeak: Are the Merseyside-Police a bit like the Gestapo?

The Merseyside police going through normal peoples handbags.

- Reply by quick capture - Reply by uploading content

I've been posting photos here before, about what I think must be called the strange activities of the Merseyside Police.

Last night, I was out to get some fresh air, and then I saw the Merseyside Police, going through some normal girls' handbags.

I'm not an expert on police-work but I haven't seen the police do things like this in any other towns or cities I've been living in.

I went
More.. around the block, after taking the picture, and then I saw two girls, that I think were the ones, that got their stuff looked through.

And then I asked them, why the Police were frisking them.

And the girls answered, that the Police were just frisking everyone.

I can't say exactly why the Police did this, but I think the Police in this city are doing a lot of strange things, so I thought I could post about this as well, since I've started posting about things like this.

Sincerely,

Erik Ribsskog
Less..

I also was wondering about that, if the Police are allowed to stop everyone on the street like the girls yesterday said, or if they need to have some kind of reference, like probable cause, to start frisking young people on the street.

If it's really a Police-state, if the Police act like that.

I'm from Norway, but I've never seen the Oslo-police going through random peoples handbags.

But I guess the UK police are allowed to do that then.

This is what I saw the Merseyside-police do in Matthew St. a couple of months ago.

Three police-officers were standing very close, to a girl, and frisking her.

The girl was in shock, and the male officer frisked her, in a way that made her howl:

http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.com/2008/08/jeg-prver-finne-ut-hvor-mange.html

I think the Police in this city, is acting a bit like the Gestapo, or something, sometimes.

But I'm from Norway, so I should maybe be a bit careful about what I'm writing about things like this, but that's my opinion nevertheless.

Posted 3 mins ago by "johncons" (R)

Quote |

Flag Comment

(0)






http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=08a_1219564649

Bloggarkiv

Populære innlegg

Om meg

Bildet mitt
Overhørte på Rimi Bjørndal, (jeg jobbet som butikksjef/leder i ti år, i mange forskjellige butikker), i 2003, at jeg var forfulgt av 'mafian', mm. Har etter dette ikke fått rettighetene mine, i mange saker. Blogger derfor om problemer med å få rettigheter, mm. Mine memoarer, (Min Bok 1-10), kan også finnes på johncons-blogg, (se: 'Etiketter'). Jeg blogger også om slektsforskning, (etter at min danskfødte mormor, som var etter adelige/kongelige, døde i 2009). Har også vært såvidt innom Høyre/Unge Høyre, i sin tid. Har også studert informasjonsbehandling/IT/Computing, (på NHI, HiO IU og University of Sunderland). Har også bakgrunn fra handel og kontor, (grunnkurs, økonomi med markedsføring og data). Er/var også i Heimevernet, (etter at jeg ble overført dit, etter førstegangstjeneste i infanteriet, (og en rep-øvelse i mob-hæren), i forbindelse med omorganiseringer, i Forsvaret, etter den kalde krigen). Blir også utsatt for mye nettmobbing, mm. johncons-blogg, (og mine memoarer og nettbutikk), er kjent fra TV-programmet Tweet4Tweet, i 2012, (selv om jeg måtte klage, for programmet var veldig useriøst/nedlatende, mm.).

Totalt antall sidevisninger

Etiketter